• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You're the mod Loki, you should be providing the answers! XD Since we're allowed to alter our usernames a bit, I don't think it's be a big problem if we altered the theme name as well.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Is using thirty-six / 36 ok for me? I don't mind changing back to my original entry.
    Also more people need to vote in sotw… some of the regular sotw-ers aren't even voting D:

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    It's not stupid, it'd just discourage some people to join is all. It'd be pretty helpful though. ;3

Anyway, like Shiranui said, do we need all of 'Sunshine and Sunflowers' in the title? x_o

Someeeebody answerrrr meeee pleeease~ <3

Im happy with people changing the rules around just a BIT.
    Like for instance, I accept munna using 36/thirty-six in his banners because he always does it, not just a one time thing. So its alright, I would usually tell someone if I dont accept their banner, if im not lazy ;D.

You could use Sunshine OR Sunflowers :P
    Its sought of a two way theme.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    munna said:
    Also more people need to vote in sotw… some of the regular sotw-ers aren't even voting D:
    I blame the new voting system. I don't think it's necessary to force people to say why they chose a banner. I guess some of them are too lazy, or just can't put in words what they feel about a certain banner.

'Till now only 12 people have voted... when around 25-30 people used to vote each SOTW.
    Anyway, that's what I think. Don't hate me o.O

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Well I think giving a reason is much better. I mean you look at something once and like it. But when you look at it again it doesn't look as good… and same the other way around… things can grow on you by just giving a little thought as to why you like it.
    I wish there was a poll in after giving your vote a message will pop up asking for the reason… and if you don't give a reason your vote become invalid. It's practically the same thing but the "poll" would attract more members.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I get what you mean munna. I had to think twice the last time I had to vote.. it took me more time than usual. But that's exactly what I meant.. it's harder to choose, ergo less members are gonna vote.

So it's quality over quantity. That's probably better.. I guess.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Lol, I did too didnt I ;D.
    Anyways, People, dont start your entries yet, theres going to be a tweek in the rules, Ill have it finished in lets say, ten years five minutes.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    munna did have a tag, Cheesepeow. o_o

Signature of the Week

^ His tag.

He didn't have the theme name or his username on it, you mean.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    munna did have a tag, Cheesepeow. o_o

Signature of the Week

^ His tag.

He didn't have the theme name or his username on it, you mean.

Not the sig, you know how he puts thirty-six in his banners? I let him use that instead of his username. But I cant really see it ;s.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, I wasn't pointing that out, I was saying that you misused the word tag. xD;

But either way, ohhh well. xDD

I'll probably skip Humor, unless I find a hilarious image that everyone would understand. |D

edit-ching: OMG IT HAS TO BE IN OUR SIG?! Yeah, I'm out. xD;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I was going to ask what Angela asked o.o

Humor? Oh my. I have a couple of funny images, but I think the only people who'll understand them are those who know of my obsession with Kurenai Otoya from Kamen Rider Kiva >.>

Eh, I'll try to think of something.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, I don't think you get what we're askin'. xD

We're asking do we gotta put SOTW in our sigs like you? As in, text?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back