• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If you are going to disqualify me. Disqualify me… don't be half hearted about it.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    If you are going to disqualify me. Disqualify me… don't be half hearted about it.
    Actually he left you out at first, but after spotting "36", he added you. =)

oh munna, thanks for providing the moved/deleted banners. I reuploaded the rest of them to my photobucket, just in case.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Humor? This is going to be tough.... I usually only make humor graphics in avatars. xD;

Hey I have a question, if we won the last SOTW, can we enter the theme you picked?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    You cant enter the theme you picked, I forgot to add that to the rules, but this week I was just mucking around with SOTW, I might actually get some graphics up, maybe a badge for da winna? :)

I like the entries this week, but their not really getting to the point, its supposed to be humor, not an encyclopedia :S. The signature doesnt need to look good, but you'll get the most votes if you make the person actually laugh. Just my point on this.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    That actually depends on the voter's stand-point. xD; Like there are some banners that made me laugh a little, but they're not good graphic-wise, so I would never vote for them.

This is a signature of the week in the Graphics & Photography section, not the Punch-line section. ^^;

Those are my two cents on it.

Twinx

Years
    Just like Loki said, it depends on the voter..
    I personally wouldn't vote for a banner that took 5 minutes to makes no matter how funny it was..
    Other people won't care about how the banner looks, but on the content, since the theme is "humor"..

I really should have come up with something funny.. but my brain is dead xD

EDIT: CheesePeow, why don't you just copy/paste the rules everytime, since you seem to be forgetting some things xD
    It might confuse newcomers..

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'd like to think that the banners are being voted on based on their quality (as in, effects and the usual banner stuff), as well as how well they fit the theme o.o So, yeah, basically what DC and Loki said.

Now I feel like looking for a better quality Gunpei-towel-rubbing screenshot o.o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'll be voting on the humour first then the graphical look.
    Quite a few professional illustrators draw crudely… It's because of the "badly drawn" images that make it graphical. Stuff like Cow & Chicken and Ren and Stimpy <3.
    I'm so stupid I should have entered this
    Signature of the Week

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    because she is a tyrant and must be stopped.

I don't see anything wrong with the banner and it it pretty funny. It's a shame she got overlooked.

Twinx

Years
    Maybe Motsuko was in a hurry and didn't notice the "SOTW" in her banner..
    Loki, why don't you just edit it in?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well... xD;;

I'm not running the SoTW, and if there's a particular reason as to why Motsuko didn't add her in, I'd like to know before I go messing around with people's posts.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ZETSUBOUSHITA! o.o

-shot'd-

Oh, I keep forgetting to watch that anime xD

Ah, I knew I must have made the SOTW more noticeable ^^ Oh well, there's always next time~

Though I don't think I have any stocks/renders for this week's theme.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I was intending it to be the same thing as 'Sunshine and Sunflowers' where you only have to put one. o_o

They generally mean the same thing, so I don't see the point of putting them both in. xD;

And I petition for Shiranui's to be added, because I can read SoTW just fine, even without my glasses on. D:< [/lol'd@szsreference]

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    How about whenever someone gets DQ'd, it gets put up on the voting thread, along with the reason why?

So, something like this:

Disqualified -
    Username: reasons and stuff

o.o

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I did that last time, and I also dont see anything wrong with your banner o.o
    I think Motsuko might of just accidently missed it. We'll have to see when he gets on.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe he thought it was too intense as a sig for a pokémon forum. xD

Kinda lame how you weren't included. The others don't seem that appealing :<
    And why is Loki in there? She won o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back