• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Lol yay Arsenal. Might not be in my favour though. Odds are 1/20 it will be positive :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Business card backs are fun to make. xD

Signature of the Week

Anyone gonna do body piercings?

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    That image certainly is... eh... interesting.
    Looks like some of the are bleeding... o.O
    Anywho, I don't know if I will enter this time, I can't think of anything creative...

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Your entry isn't sticking to the theme enough, Kayashi.

Yes heat is used to brand people, but your entry can't just be on heat/fire.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Don't bypass T2, go back and edit your post.

Either Fight Club, Iron Man, or whatever.. I've been writing a list of ideas.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I still have no idea how to make a tag for this theme without being somewhat uncreative. It is such a broad topic, but nearly all the possibilities are linked either so closely together, or they are taken. :S
    I will find something!

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Which is bypassing, the 25 character limit does not include BBCode.
    Also, the minimum number of words that is permitted in a post is four.

I'm been flicking through Fight Club and noticed a great irony, I think I will be sticking with it after all.
    I'm not sure on how exactly to show it though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's not bypassing, the img code is part of the 25 characters.

Sorry, this would be my bad. D: I personally think it doesn't really matter if the post has less than four words, because I mean, they're still contributing something, and that's the main point to that rule. Which is why I skipped over your report, but um, yeah there's no need to go after him for it Josephine. ;< Just PM me next time nothing happens and you're concerned, yeah?

If you want, you can add a note to the SoTW rules that there's no need to force four words out just for your entry, if you want, or we can just make it an "unspoken" rule, like every other rule in this forum. xD; Because I think it would be absolutely stupid to give someone an infraction over that.

ruby

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    No, I'd like to keep the rules as there are; It's hardly much of an effort.

Also it just makes the post more interesting, even if it's just showing the stocks you used.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. xD [/well, y'know. :I Depending on what's floating your boat.]

Just so you know though, I'd prefer if you'd not mini-mod next time, yeah? It's fine to give a reminder to add four words if you want to uphold that rule, but don't go around accusing people of bypass. ;<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't know why, but I decided to post an entry for Signature of the Month.

I have to admit, the contestants are pretty good. But I'm giving it a shot anyways.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Aeropostale seems a bit common, actually. But I tend not to be one of those people who think outside the box, so yeah. I entered more to practice than anything though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back