• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    My signature pokemon would probably be Pidgeot since I'm always using him in Kanto and Johto. And it's my favorite pokemon too :D

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    Heatran, most definently. I always clone my Heatran in Pearl so I can use it in all my other files. It's probably my favorite Pokemon, and I've found that he's on many of my competitive teams, too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Electivire, Roserade and Water-type Pokemon are my signature Pokemon,
    not only because they are always in my party...
    But I also love them!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Wow, I've been playing for 10 years and I don't really have a "signature pokemon." In each version I have an individual favorite... I'll work on getting me a signature pokemon :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I have one for each game. Usually it ends up being my starter, because of the fact I had it forever, and trained it hard at the beginning, xD But maybe a signature Pokemon for all the games isn't that bad... Hm...

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
    Since Gold, my Houndoom was with me. In Diamond I also added a Empoleon to my favorites.

I once had a Shiny Rapidash that was awesome, really. If you haven't seen rapidash in shiny form, I invite you to do so. It was my signature for one week, before some stupid cousin deleted my game thinking Pokemon could save more than one game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    dont really keep a signature pokemon across generations.

Red: Dewgong
    Yellow: Nidoking
    Silver: Gyarados
    Sapphire: Absol
    Platinum: Electivire
    Soul Silver: Ampharos

Heh, just realised what a badass team that would be :D

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    In the Kanto region, Pidgeot was always with me, and it was the only flying type I liked in that region.

In the Johto region, Houndoom was my signature Pokémon and I can't continue playing the game unless I have one with me.

In Hoenn, Mightyena; I really do not know why, but it's probably because it's my favorite Dark type Pokémon.

In Sinnoh, I do not have one actually. I like to catch different Pokémon everytime I restart it.

Now, we'll see what happens in B&W.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
    Crystal: My lvl 100 Kabutops, I always used him since he was epic.

Sapphire: Probably my Crobat Bloodfang, also lvl 100.

Emerald: Surely that must be my Blaziken! I got him to level 72 and I always use him for battles.

Pearl: Hmm...I traded most from Pearl and Platinum to SoulSilver, so I'm not too sure...I'd say Zappy, my Zapdos.

Platinum: ^ But I suppose Lucario level 50 named Luke wins the prize here.

SoulSilver: Infernape (Inferny) level 100! He's so awesome! Cool stats, not EVed but I can manage, and a ****** moveset, but still awesomely strong. I have yet to lose with this one.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
    Definatly my Gallade. His psychic/fighting type moves help me out just about everywhere. Combined with swords dance, I feel sorry for anyone against him.
    Still training one, about lvl 61 or so after a week or two :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    In the days of Red and Blue, it was either a Marowak or Sandslash (I was too young to care about types, I just used pokemon that looked cool)
    I didn't play the second gen 'cos my stupid gold cartridge wouldn't save.
    3rd gen was my awesome Sceptile. He was lvl 80 and could completely destroy the Elite 4.
    My best pokemon in Fire Red was probably my Blastoise, but my favourite was my Arcanine.
    In Diamond, I can't actually remember what my original Elite 4 team was, but after I started trying to fill my pokedex which led me to training pseudo legendaries a lot.
    Overall, I actually try to use different pokemon in every game, but would say that my most used pokemon might be a Crobat, I used it in Ruby and i'm currently using it in my Flying monotype challenge, or maybe Scyther, because I always use it in a game whenever I catch it. Yeah, i'm going with Scyther.

Last edited:

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Gyarados. All my friend's know I pack Gyarados on almost every team I make, in-game or not.
    Plus he's my favorite Pokemon, so yeah.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I, too, always have a Gyarados.
    In addition, I usually have a Crobat, a Flareon, Azumarill, or Sandslash in my party.

nm legend

Years
    wel since the old school days its been a tie between gengar and scissor, Raichu and Pidgoet if were goin way bak in the day

Back