• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    is mine okay????
    I just updated it today
    and a question
    do texts in spoilers counts to the size of the sig?

Everything in spoiler tags counts towards the limits. Be it images or text.

You have too much text in yours, so you might want to cut it down.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Is my current signature ok?
    If yes, how about if i add another same size banner?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    So then, is my sig good? I followed the rules of SPPF, so I know it's good, but then again, it could be against this places, so yeah, it is good?

Your sig is fine. But just for the records, we aren't SPPf, and we probably have a few rules that differ from there, so you might want to have a look at ours as well.

Years
    Your sig is fine. But just for the records, we aren't SPPf, and we probably have a few rules that differ from there, so you might want to have a look at ours as well.

Yeah, I know that, i'm just saying, that they are really strict on sig rules, so I was nearly sure that mine was fine, do you have a link to the sig rules?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Why is my signature disabled? I think that it is within the limits, or I can't have two images in my sig?

If your signature was disabled, then it obviously wasn't within the limit. :x
    Yours made display problems in some browsers, which led it to display your images on one line, next to each other.
    That made your signature exceed the width limit by a bunch of pixel.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    Is my new sig Okay? I remove text ect. because the pict. is a little big.. - I thinkg :S (I speak too much ._. )

- Nicku

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Is my new sig Okay? I remove text ect. because the pict. is a little big.. - I thinkg :S (I speak too much ._. )

- Nicku

Your pic is a bit too tall. You're exceeding the height limit by 30 pixel. :x
    You could try cutting off some of the unused transparent space on the top and bottom, that might be enough to get it down to 300.

Nicku

//[N]ICKU::
    Years
    Your pic is a bit too tall. You're exceeding the height limit by 30 pixel. :x
    You could try cutting off some of the unused transparent space on the top and bottom, that might be enough to get it down to 300.

I try, and i can't cut it down without hit something on the pict T_T;; I think i just will make another Sig banner later, or something..

- Nicku

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back