• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Is mine okay with the text and the banner, just to make sure.?

This is kinda more a question on how to, at the same time but when I view my banner on Legacy, it comes out as how I want it, two columned side by side. But on the normal view, it comes out to be that all the text is below the banner. Is there any way for me to set it so that it comes out both to be two columned like when I have it on Legacy?

Years
    Is mine okay with the text and the banner, just to make sure.?

This is kinda more a question on how to, at the same time but when I view my banner on Legacy, it comes out as how I want it, two columned side by side. But on the normal view, it comes out to be that all the text is below the banner. Is there any way for me to set it so that it comes out both to be two columned like when I have it on Legacy?
    Yeah, yours is fine.

I'm assuming you're using IE? Because if so, you won't get the effect you want by using the [twocolumn] tag, as it doesn't work in IE (only in Firefox). The only way I can think of achieving that kind of effect otherwise is to mess around with some of the alignment tags and see what you can do with those.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, yours is fine.

I'm assuming you're using IE? Because if so, you won't get the effect you want by using the [twocolumn] tag, as it doesn't work in IE (only in Firefox). The only way I can think of achieving that kind of effect otherwise is to mess around with some of the alignment tags and see what you can do with those.

I use Firefox with the twocolumn tags looking like this right now on Legacy:
    https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/Alex0117/Sig.png
    I've tried experimenting with it a couple of times, but I can't seem to get similar to that for both Legacy and the Normal default view. I'll keep trying though, hopefully I'll fluke it somehow.
    Thanks for the help anyway.

Last edited:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I think mine has a lil problem with wide.
    Is it ok that way?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I guess it's fine now.
    That happened because I used Two Column Tag.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back