• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Is there a picture limit? And is my sig ok?

I think there is one set. At least it was a while ago. I don't remember what it was, but if you exceed it the forum will tell you with by an error message.
    Basicly you can have as many images as you want in your signature, as long as their total area does not exceed the max limits.

Your signature is fine.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Yes, your signature is fine. Though be advised that you're scraping the limit with that banner, so pay attention to the overall size if you want to add more images.

Alright, just wanted to know, thanks.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ok thanks. But what if I get my T-Card. Do I do the same thing with my Shiny Hunters Card?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    shinx^2 his sig is a little big (i know he joined today but .......)

anyway mines okay right?

(i dont know if you can report sigs in profile)

Years
    shinx^2 his sig is a little big (i know he joined today but .......)

anyway mines okay right?

(i dont know if you can report sigs in profile)
    Your sig appears to be fine.

As for reporting sigs, you can either try PMing a higher staff member who's online, or just report it via the post report system (even if that's not quite what it was meant for, others have used it before for that purpose).

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Is my signature okay with the limits again? I am afraid that there are many pictures.

~Rene~ :t136:

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I was wondering if maybe my sig is too big? It's the Lucario banner that worries me most, and I want to make sure it's doesn't break any rules.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I think my siggy's height is too high.
    Is it still ok?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    K, I just changed my sig. I added the dimensions of the 3 images as they are currently laid out, and the total comes out to be 400x286 by my math. I only recently changed the top image, and the old one was around the same height as the current one. And I didn't get banned, so I suppose that my sig before was fine. But just to be sure, I came here just to check with the higher-ups, so would my current sig layout be okay?

Edit: Awesome, thank you very much!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back