• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Apparently, it is 14 pixels over the height limit. Either shrink one of your banners or take out the money images; it was fine until I counted the .gifs.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    hey my other one got disabled because it was like 5 pixels to wide and it was to tall i think.

so is this one ok?I rezised them and i was wondering if i needed to shrink them more or if i have enough room to make them a little bit bigger?

Years
    Your signature is now fine. :)

If you want the banners to be as large as they can, each banner can be 128 pixels tall, if you keep the Charizard button/banner (the middle one) in there. If you take it out, each banner can be 150 pixels tall.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Is my signature within the limits?? because I think its big..

Years
    Careful there, Izy. You'll need to remember that all images in your signature must total to at least 300 pixels in height or under. Right now you're exceeding that limit by 65 pixels with the images you've got.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hello there.

this is the first time I'm here in this thread.

I just wanna ask if my new sig is exceeding the limits.

the new sig Im planning to have is in the spoiler below.

thanks and good day all.

Spoiler:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Is my signature okay again? Because I add another link in my signature.

~Rene~ :t025:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back