• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    On my screen, you're one line too big (16, and for your sig size, max is 15). It might vary if you use the Standard postbit; I use Legacy. I'd say merge a few lines just in case someone gets picky.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    @Lime Tictacs:Your sig is fine. I think.
    @Amso:I think your sig is ok, not 100% sure.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Well, I changed mi sig and just wanted someone to tell me if it's fine

Also, if my sig is not to big, I would like to know how many more lines of text can be putted in my sig

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    idk if mine is fine. I tihnk the second banner may make it too big. I'm nooooooot sure

Years
    Well, I changed mi sig and just wanted someone to tell me if it's fine

Also, if my sig is not to big, I would like to know how many more lines of text can be putted in my sig
    Yes, your signature is fine, and from the looks of it you could possibly fit around six more lines of size 2 text into there.

idk if mine is fine. I tihnk the second banner may make it too big. I'm nooooooot sure
    It does make it too big. Both those banners add up to 740 pixels in width total, while the maximum we allow is 500 pixels; either of those banners would be within the limits if they were by themselves, but having both just makes things too wide.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back