• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    Is mine ok now? I just changed it earlier because it said it was wrong.

Years
    Yes. You can fit about 200 more pixels height-wise.

If you add more, you might want to think about your lines. Are the lines on the top size 1 or 2? I can't tell. And if you max our your images, you're only allowed 15 lines at size 1 and 10 at size 2. Just letting you know ahead of time, since there's quite a bit of text. ;x

Years
    I would like to know if I can mention who I am supporting to become the next President of the United States in my signature?
    If Mewthree can have a Colbert theme, so can you. ;D

...okay, so you probably aren't voting for him, but still. I don't see an issue with it, as long as you aren't flaming or anything.
    Is my sig okay? It got disabled and I just wanted to know if its good now.
    Your banner's still 6 pixels too tall (306 instead of 300).
    Same here. I figure I'm in the clear, but it's never bad to check!

400th post

Oh, yours is fine. ;p

Years
    Is my sig ok? From what I can tell, it still takes up an area of 500 x 300 pixels. I checked, and the image is 500 x 300. I think it's still fine, but I just wanted to be sure the css didn't break any rules or anything.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    It's still in the limits. But I'm not sure if the last sentence will be 2 lines in other browsers but that's still fin (Why am I saying that then?) O_o

Years
    I think my sig's ok, but I wanted to check, just to be safe.
    I don't think you should have the word "bastard" in there, even if it's not actually on the censor list. It's seen as a swear word most of the time, or at least, that's the experience I have with it, and swear words aren't allowed here.

If you can take it out, I'd do it. I might be wrong, though. :x
    Does my siggy pass the test?

Yes, it does. Yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back