• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I just need to make sure my signature's not getting too tall. If it's possible, can someone tell me how much space I have left

xMoppitx

King of Cheddar
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Hmmm, Im going to test mine.
    So, is it too big?

Last edited:
    Years
    I just need to make sure my signature's not getting too tall. If it's possible, can someone tell me how much space I have left
    Your signature's fine, as you're currently 42 pixels under the limit when it comes to height.

Hmmm, Im going to test mine.
    So, is it too big?
    Actually, you're a little too wide. 27 pixels over the width limit, so you'll need to find some way to fix it.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    My signature was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smaller than the one above me and my signature still got disabled wtf?

Years
    What about now?
    I switched one of them.
    You're still 27 pixels over (in width this time). You'll either have to remove one picture, or try resizing one of them so it's smaller.

My signature was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smaller than the one above me and my signature still got disabled wtf?
    What was in your signature before? As I didn't see it before it got disabled, I cannot say for certain what caused it (though there are several things that could have led to that).

So is my sig OK? Cause I really like the picture.........
    You're just at the limit height-wise...though not beyond, so your sig's still okay. :)

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Is my sig in right? I don't want to mess up.

-Xerion

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Is my Signature alright because it seems big so is it within the limits?

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    It wasn't the other picture that was the problem, but the banner that you currently still have in there. The maximum width everybody is allowed is 500 pixels, and that banner's currently at 529. You'll need to find some way to shave off those 29 pixels.

I have changed the picture to where it should be within the limits now . . . if it is not I can re-render and host it again. Please let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back