• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi everyone! I just want to see my sig is okay. I added some lyrics to a song I love right now by an artist I am currently listening to.

So it is okay? If not I will take out the lyrics or resize my banner. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, I'm wondering if mine is okay. I read the rules and stuff, and it SHOULD be okay, but the banner just looks so big so I'm nervous and wondering. x_X;

Years
  • Hi everyone! I just want to see my sig is okay. I added some lyrics to a song I love right now by an artist I am currently listening to.

So it is okay? If not I will take out the lyrics or resize my banner. ^^

My sig, I need to know if it's in the limits, PLEASE TELL ME !

Is my signature alright..?

What about it now? I edited it to change themes, is it too big >.<

Hmm, I'm wondering if mine is okay. I read the rules and stuff, and it SHOULD be okay, but the banner just looks so big so I'm nervous and wondering. x_X;

All of your signatures are perfectly within the limits, you need not to worry. :>

Years
  • Edited it, still want to know if it in the limits....

Your Christmas Dawn image is already 30 pixels over the limit, not including the banner. Resize it.

If you want it to fit with your banner, it needs to be 200 pixels tall or less.
    If you take out the banner, you only have to shrink it 20 pixels to 300 pixels.

Years
  • The image is STILL 320 pixels tall, and that's not allowed, period, the end. Also, you have a ton of blank lines, which doesn't help; it takes all of my screen.

Years
  • umm how about mine? sorry for asking again..
    Yours is fine.

Is my sig in limits? And how much space do I have left?
    Yours is fine as well. Imagewise, you can currently have up to 200 more pixels in width and 76 more in height, and textwise you can have around six or so more lines.

I din't think mine is within Limits, is it?
    Your banner is actually a few pixels past the width limit (it's at 504, while the limit is only 500). You might want to try shrinking it down just a tiny bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back