• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Elow pipz! I wanna know if my sig is still okay...
    I just had a little image replacement and I wanna know if it's still under the limit. Thanks~

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks, but hello again and I'm back again.
    The cute, pink and animated pic on my sig was kinda deleted by accident... -_-
    So I changed it to this winged one in my sig, but I thik it's quite bigger than the previous one, so I wanna ask to confirm if it's still under the rules.

A greatful thanks in advance~

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Thanks, but hello again and I'm back again.
    The cute, pink and animated pic on my sig was kinda deleted by accident... -_-
    So I changed it to this winged one in my sig, but I thik it's quite bigger than the previous one, so I wanna ask to confirm if it's still under the rules.

A greatful thanks in advance~

Still fine. It is 235 px tall. That means you have another 65 px to work with

If you want to know how to work it out yourself pm me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Would adding an extra banner to the right of what I have now break signature limits? Since technically I'm using a background in the CSS box rather than the usual
    Signature rules and review thread

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Is mine appropriate or should I change it?

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • erm
    my signature won't show up
    if you click my name - view profile the sig is there
    how come it's not after my post though?

EIDT: eh? it is now

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • yh that might be it, but tbh i didn't know what i did right or wrong, i just know it works now =)

erm, why did my picutre/signature just became small?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • When you uploaded it, did you click the resize button?
    Maybe thats the problem, next time just upload the picture and copy the HTML and it should work fine.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hmm... As Drakorn said, I'd rather be safe than sorry. :)

So I edited, changed, deleted and added some new things in my sig.
    I think it looks much smaller than my previous one, though, but just making sure.

Thanks so much~

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Well everything packed together (measured to say it's all one banner) is 555 width and 300 height, so according to me your 55 px over the width.. Sorry xD.
    Though I think it's counted differently, you can have pictures stacked up to 500 px and only a few lines of size 1 text.

Years
  • Well everything packed together (measured to say it's all one banner) is 555 width and 300 height, so according to me your 55 px over the width.. Sorry xD.
    Though I think it's counted differently, you can have pictures stacked up to 500 px and only a few lines of size 1 text.
    It's...definitely counted differently. o.O The only time we total up the width of multiple pictures is when they're actually placed side-by-side, which isn't the case here. His signature's width is currently only 487 pixels, which means he's still within the limit there.

It's height we're more concerned with, to be honest.

Destinedjagold, your signature is still fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back