• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You total to 603px in width, which is 103px too wide, so:

1. No, resize it according to what I said above (too wide by 103px)
    2. Your current signature will be shown in all posts, even old ones

Changed it, is it any better now? I put three pictures on a lower row, hope this doesnt exceed the limit the other way?
    And also, it has changed in my old posts where I had a DIFFERENT signiture, but not in ones, where I had NO sig? Any fix?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm. Is my new sig ok? I really don't feel like cutting of a bit of the pic...
    (don't worry, I saved the sig you converted for me, Ausadriel, so If I want to use columns again, I can probably re-make it out of that one ^^)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks Cowrie. I'm glad, I'd really like to keep it this way.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    How come I cant make my signature any longer. It keeps saying it cant be more than 3000 characters long even with BB code. Whats a matter?

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    how is mine now? whats the animation limit on gifs?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Because the number of characters in your signature is limited, and judging by the amount of color you have in there, I'm not surprised that you hit the limit. o__o That must take a lot of BBcode.

Aww crap. So how do I use less BBcode?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Uhhh, you take out some of the BBcode you used. XD I assume you used the advanced (WYSIWYG) editor, so you wouldn't see the BBcode..

Basically, every color/size/font you change is using BBcode to format it. In your case, the more color you use, the more BBcode usage. See?

OOO. Ok. What is the advanced editor?

EDIT: So how is it now? I took out the colour from the shiny pokemon part.

EDIT(2): How about it now. I used the editor part and my brother made my own SHC Card. How about it?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Forgive me to be here, but I wanna ask if my newly edited signature is still within the limits, since I kinda added new lines to it though... :\

Thanks~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back