• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Victoria

Puella docta
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Hi, I've just joined and the first thing I always check tends to be the signature rules. How's mine?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Nope, that would be fine. (Except for the censored "Mother F#&$^%*", which would probably just get it disabled. XD)

As far as signature LIMITS go, then it's fine. Remove that bit first though.

So what could I put, that is not breaking the rules, but people are still able to understand the original message?

I don't want my signature disabled

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • How about "Taste the Rainbow" and not have any profanity in it at all? XD

Cause it's not quite as funny, but then again, you have to have raid the joke that was floating around myspace a couple of years ago, so your probably right.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Excuse me, if I leave in the spoiler tags for my sig, would these pictures be okay then?? If not, I'll make a regular text siggy. Just asking!!

Spoiler:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    minchan: Even if they're in spoiler tags, the banners still count as apart of your signature; so no, that many images would not be okay. ^^;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Your image is fine, but you have too many lines of text and spaces in it. Check the first post for more detailed information how judging how many lines of text + empty lines are allowed :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back