• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonCrazy's Sprite Place

Who Has Ever Watched Fred?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Hola!!!!! My Name Is PokemonCrazy!!!!!!! I Make Pokemon Sprites. I Haven't Done Many Re-Poses But I Think I'm Pretty Good. Here Are My Sprites!!!!

Recolors:
    Pikachu (Pokemon Yellow Re-Vamp)
    Shadow Lugia/XD001
    Shadow Carchomp
    Primal Dialga

In Honor Of Diggeh:

Splices:
    Dark Flame
    Crocobuzz/Electrablade
    Regisnow (I Know The Coloring Is Bad Just Don't Post A Comment On This One)
    Galatile (You Mave Have Seen This On On YouTube Link At Bottom)
    Galario
    Tangelking
    Sun Sage(You May Have Seen Other Versions Of This Sprite. I Made It For A Contest)
    Re-Pose:
    Onix New Pose (Also Called Eknix)

Evos:

Firepee------> Firepod-----> Firefree

Trainer OW:

Prof. Magma

Last But Not Least ME!!!!!!

PokemonCrazy

My Sprite Was In This Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyayRuSkA9w&fmt=18https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyayRuSkA9w 5:16

EDIT:My Sun Sage Didn't Even Get 20th Place. Apperently aquablade11 Hated It...

Last edited:

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    isn't your sig a bit too large? anyway.. im happy you credited diggeh for that hippocrate, i was just shocked when i was it but then i saw you credited it :) gah i got shocked when i saw primal dialga.. i knew him from PMD2 ._.' you shaded it perfectly :o those fire types im a bit at a laugh at those names :P

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    The point of a mix/fusion/splice/mutation isn't to see just how many Pokemon you can throw together in one sprite, it's to make the new sprite look like an actual combination of the two used to make it. (Or 3, I guess).

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    The point of a mix/fusion/splice/mutation isn't to see just how many Pokemon you can throw together in one sprite, it's to make the new sprite look like an actual combination of the two used to make it. (Or 3, I guess).

That's Kinda Harsh.............

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    On your trainer fusion Ive seen a big well not big actualy a small mistake but
    Your guys head is small and makes the body look huge I mean most people cant fuse trainers very good but you can so thats awesome but if you use a DP body and legs and a RS head its not gonna look that good.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    That's Kinda Harsh.............

No, it's constructive criticism, something that's highly encouraged in our community, if you're gonna keep posting your sprites here then get used to it.

A LOT of your mixes have real anatomy issues, and areas that need some heavy work, sometimes with recolouring, sometimes with shading, a good few times with palette choices.

And IDK if you made Hippocrate, but the general talk around it makes me think you didn't. If you didn't, then take it off now, because it will be considered as sprite theft.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    No, it's constructive criticism, something that's highly encouraged in our community, if you're gonna keep posting your sprites here then get used to it.

A LOT of your mixes have real anatomy issues, and areas that need some heavy work, sometimes with recolouring, sometimes with shading, a good few times with palette choices.

And IDK if you made Hippocrate, but the general talk around it makes me think you didn't. If you didn't, then take it off now, because it will be considered as sprite theft.
    I Did Make The Icon, But Diggeh Made Hippocrate. I Made It Because I Truly LOVE Diggeh's Sprites. Thtas Why I Made It.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    New Sprites

Halloween Sprite:
    RapidScream

Devamp:
    Gyrados