• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I've started to get worried about my current signature... so could you check it? I really want to know if it's within the rules. I'm hoping it is, but...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I've started to get worried about my current signature... so could you check it? I really want to know if it's within the rules. I'm hoping it is, but...
    It actually slips under the width limit by 20 pixels. So yeah, your signature is fine.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    That's great. Close one. In fact, originally, the Dinomon was on the same line as the Poképlushies but I moved him. And I need to add another plushie... so once again... close one.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    That's great. Close one. In fact, originally, the Dinomon was on the same line as the Poképlushies but I moved him. And I need to add another plushie... so once again... close one.
    Just make sure you keep it that way, if you begin to add on and such, you'll hit the ball outside of the yard. D: (Which, in this case, is a bad thing and not a homerun. XD)

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    I wanted to make a stop here and ask if my sig is acceptable. Mostly because I use a lot of CSS-DIV to achieve the effect, the scrolling thing. I tried hard for it to be autosizing and theme-aware. And some other users have PM'ed me asking how did I do that.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Lawl, I had to go to the disable screen and see how wide your sig was :[ But since you have the width set to 500px, it's alright. Just don't get any wider (b'')b

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Lawl, I had to go to the disable screen and see how wide your sig was :[ But since you have the width set to 500px, it's alright. Just don't get any wider (b'')b

Oh, OK. I think I can fix that, too.

Thanks for the advice.

EDIT: added rules to limit the width to stay between the 350px-500px size. Hope it is all right.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I added that note at the bottom of my signature.
    I hope it isn't breaking the limits.

Thanks in advance~

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, OK. I think I can fix that, too.

Thanks for the advice.

EDIT: added rules to limit the width to stay between the 350px-500px size. Hope it is all right.

It's fine :>

I added that note at the bottom of my signature.
    I hope it isn't breaking the limits.

Thanks in advance~

Don't worry, you still have 7 lines of size 1 left to write :>

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    sig check. it looks pretty big and i need to make sure,

edit: i checked myself and changed it. no need for this anymore

Last edited:
    Status