• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayesha

惚け
    Years

Pokemon Indigo - An Online MMO
    Spoiler:
    Can you feed Edible? D:
    Spoiler:

Is that allowed? I shortened my disabled signature. Is it okay?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay guys I am back. Is my signature okay? It seems it may overlap someone's post below me. I am kinda of worried. So it is alright?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    guess I could have it seven, someone else has seven dragons as adult dragons on here and there's isn't too big

Optiimus

Ctrl + W ;)
    Years
    Help!
    When i try to add a picture to my signature it opens as a new window
    so theres no way for me to put in the link
    i recently updated my internet today
    and got internet explorer 7
    please help

*EDIT*

dw, i just used BB Code
    its ok now,
    i guess.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    if it ends up being too big can all the adult dragons be resized then since they don't have anymore growing to do, cause I like all my dragons, I don't want to delete them

if they have to be resized can a admin do it, cause when I resize them, they don't look right

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    if it ends up being too big can all the adult dragons be resized then since they don't have anymore growing to do, cause I like all my dragons, I don't want to delete them

if they have to be resized can a admin do it, cause when I resize them, they don't look right

How I can fix my signature without delete this disabled?

You both will have to resize it manually, sorry :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back