• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    They're within the limits, they don't need to be removed :3 Yours is fine.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Quick question, is my current signature within the limits?

More or less the size 4 text.

..PandA.CharadE..

CUPCAKES :3
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    Just making sure, does the CSS in this sig work?

<div align="center"><div style=" color: white;cursor: crosshair; background-image:url("https://i43.tinypic.com/i23jm9.jpg[url]"); width: 400px; height: 250px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 0px 15px 5px 0px;"><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <a href="https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=125154" target="_blank"><font color="Black">LINK!!!</font></a></div></div>

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    It dosen't make a difference if I decided to have it colored, right?

Nope, doesn't make a difference~

Just making sure, does the CSS in this sig work?

<div align="center"><div style=" color: white;cursor: crosshair; background-image:url("https://i43.tinypic.com/i23jm9.jpg[url]"); width: 400px; height: 250px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; padding: 0px 15px 5px 0px;"><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <a href="https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=125154" target="_blank"><font color="Black">LINK!!!</font></a></div></div>
    That would work, but HTML isn't allowed in signatures. You'll have to convert it into
    tags instead D: If you need help on that, feel free to PM me or another staff member~

Just checking how much space I left in my sig if any at all.

Yours is currently 444 (width) x 268 (height), and the max is 500 (width) x 300 (height), so... you do the math XD;

Kirakas.

The Rainbow Ranger.
    Years
    I post here for questions about my sig, right?
    I was wondering if it was too large/had too many images.
    The largest image is 500 x 150. The three smaller ones are 250 x 97 each.

The font spelling out, 'Kirakas' is set at '5'; 'Hime' = '4'; the rest of the sentence = '1'.
    Thank you! ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I want to know if my signature is alright. I added a bunch of stuff to it because Sppf had some funny things.

Wow, yours is way over XD; Just the two images are 30 pixels over, and with the quotes its... godly huge. You'll need to take out quite a bit D:

I post here for questions about my sig, right?
    I was wondering if it was too large/had too many images.
    The largest image is 500 x 150. The three smaller ones are 250 x 97 each.

The font spelling out, 'Kirakas' is set at '5'; 'Hime' = '4'; the rest of the sentence = '1'.
    Thank you! ^^
    You'll need to take out one of those smaller images, I'm afraid D: Having them all there makes it 250px too wide~

Hey is my new signature okay?
    Personally, I say it's okay. But, those little flashy hearts _are_ images, and those combined with your banner do go over the height limit. So you might want to consider either taking them out, or resizing the banner just a little, otherwise it might get disabled.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Wow, yours is way over XD; Just the two images are 30 pixels over, and with the quotes its... godly huge. You'll need to take out quite a bit D:

You'll need to take out one of those smaller images, I'm afraid D: Having them all there makes it 250px too wide~

Personally, I say it's okay. But, those little flashy hearts _are_ images, and those combined with your banner do go over the height limit. So you might want to consider either taking them out, or resizing the banner just a little, otherwise it might get disabled.

So if I remove the spoiler tag and it's contend and 1 heart is it okay?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    You can leave the text inside the spoilers, and the hearts that are on top of the banner, but the ones that are below it would need to come out.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    You can leave the text inside the spoilers, and the hearts that are on top of the banner, but the ones that are below it would need to come out.
    So it should be alright now?

And thank you for all your help :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back