• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Is this okay for a sig? Removed the extra userbar from my current/disabled one
    Code:
    [IMG]https://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/Kit-Tsukasa/g85.gif[/IMG]
    Thread: [url]https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163518[/url]
    [B]FC: 3265-2585-0793[/B]
    No, that's why we disabled the damn thing. The animation is basically 3MB, which is much too large and would be an inconvenience to those members on slower connections.
    is my signature fine?? I dont know if it is or isn't, (I'm not very good with these things)
    Yes it's okay.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    No, that's why we disabled the damn thing. The animation is basically 3MB, which is much too large and would be an inconvenience to those members on slower connections.

What's the maximum file size then since it's not actually stated?....or would putting everything in spoiler tags fix the problem?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Is my signature too big? I am wondering if it is fine or not...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Is my signature okay? Because i was on vacation and didn't have any Internet, so I coudln't change it.

It's 9 px too tall :x

What's the maximum file size then since it's not actually stated?....or would putting everything in spoiler tags fix the problem?

Using spolier tags won't solve anything. Try to keep it under 500kb (it's 3000 kb right now).

Is my signature too big? I am wondering if it is fine or not...

399px × 150px is more than fine, don't worry.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Using spolier tags won't solve anything. Try to keep it under 500kb (it's 3000 kb right now).

In that case....is this better?

Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163518
    FC: 3265-2585-0793

all of the above^

Ivysaur

Years

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'll try again, but I tried that the first time and it appeared on the same line, but I really don't like a big space there beside the first image, it will look terrible with a big space off to the side, would it be ok, to center the images, then so I won't have a big space off to the side

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Before i put this in my sig I just wondered if it's okay?

Edit-The current pictures in my sig will be taken out.

Professor JIN

Pokémon Professor//Graphics
    Years
    I just made this sig and profile pic cause i had a spare 5mins.. I don't think it's too big but i wanted to double check so.. :-)

Ivysaur

Years
    I'll try again, but I tried that the first time and it appeared on the same line, but I really don't like a big space there beside the first image, it will look terrible with a big space off to the side, would it be ok, to center the images, then so I won't have a big space off to the side

486 x 222 is fine now, yeah.

Before i put this in my sig I just wondered if it's okay?

Edit-The current pictures in my sig will be taken out.

That picture is 399px × 198px, so it's within the limits :>

I just made this sig and profile pic cause i had a spare 5mins.. I don't think it's too big but i wanted to double check so.. :-)

Well, it's actually 120 px too wide :x Try resizing it.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Do I have too many links? Or is there no limit? BTW, I made the banner.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Nope, there's no limit to the amount of links you can have in your signature. :3 Yours is just fine~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back