• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I've had bigger ones and never had problems before, but.. Can someone explain what was wrong with my siggy? so I can fix it. ^_^ Thanks in advance!

-edit-

I guess the thingy says 50 pixels too wide, right? so I should cut it down in length across, right?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Your signature is too wide :[ You need to remove something to make it at least 50 pixels less wide.

Pingouin_7

Okay, I've put my Teams banner over the Shiny banner, then counted the height, and it was around 250 pixels.

But, just to be sure, could somoene check it?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Okay, I've put my Teams banner over the Shiny banner, then counted the height, and it was around 250 pixels.

But, just to be sure, could somoene check it?
    247 pixels tall, to be exact. And your signature is perfectly fine. (b' ')b

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Alright, I've instated myself with a CSS signature, the width currently set to 450px, padding being 1em, border thickness at 7px and border radius at 10px. How's my signature size, PC?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since you have it set to 40%, it should be fine :> We don't have it spelled out in the rules about the width concerning percentages. Like, on my monitor for example, it's 24" so obviously yours is over 500px, but on a smaller one it wouldn't be. So, it's all good :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back