• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Since your combined images don't exceed 300 pixels in height or 500 pixels in width, you're within the limits. :>

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Is this alright?

I know it might look noobish, but hey, I'm working on the image ^^"
    So far, it's looking good. The image size is 497 x 300 pixels. So, you're only 3 pixels less than the limit in the length and exactly the limit's height.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Hi, I know right now my signature is ok for the rules, but I was wondering if I could have 1 line of words and still within the rules. Please and Thanks.

-Okami

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Is my signature ok? :pink_blush: I think it may be too big, but I just want to check.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi, I know right now my signature is ok for the rules, but I was wondering if I could have 1 line of words and still within the rules. Please and Thanks.

-Okami
    Looks like you already have two...

But yes, you can have another line of text.

Is my signature ok? :pink_blush: I think it may be too big, but I just want to check.
    It's fine, InfernoRogue. The images together add up to be only 400 pixels in width.

I just need to do a quick check of my sig. Is my sig okay?
    Your signature is fine, NeoZX.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The link is okay, but your signature is 100 px too tall. You should put the Mew and Mewtwo banners next to each other, instead of in different lines, so the height doesn't get added up. And, since they both are 200 px wide, their added width would be fine.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I've been wanting to release a hack I made recently. It's finished but doesn't quite fit with the Showcase rules. It's hard to explain but someone suggested I post the download link on my signature. Is this allowed? Thanks in advance.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Is my signature within the limits?
    (I really hope so... I love these pictures!)
    Mhmm, you're perfectly within the limits.

...and Full Moon o Sagashite for the win. XD

Is My sig within limits?
    Cause I think it might be.
    ...I don't see anything within your signature, so I assume it's just fine.

I've been wanting to release a hack I made recently. It's finished but doesn't quite fit with the Showcase rules. It's hard to explain but someone suggested I post the download link on my signature. Is this allowed? Thanks in advance.
    As long as it's only linking to a patch and not a full ROM file, I don't believe there would be an issue with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back