• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
  • okay thanks, but i would like to ask something.
    i changed my sig, and i was wondering how many links i could have?
    i want to make each of the names clickable to like a bulbapedia page, would that be allowed?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's no reason why all of the names can't be links, so go ahead. You can pretty much have every word in your signature a link as long as it fits in with the word limits per line.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • MY sig was checked and apparently it was fine, but I just got a message saying that it was too wideand my sig was changed to the warning thingy.

Can some one double check my sig and make sure it is fine this time. It was probably a fair mistake made by the last checker so I will check again

EDIT: I dont see how it was too wide, I am pretty certain it was under 500 pixels wide

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, all the bottom images added up to 544px as they were on the same line, which is against the length rules. It's better now that you placed them on different lines, so it doesn't go against the height and length limits. In other words, it's fine.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh thank you then. My Bad

Just one last question, wouldnt Sweet Candace's and Cyan's be over the width limit too then, as their was as long or longer IIRC.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    o_O Sweet Candace's is 500px and cyan.'s is done with css (with only a small image), so both are fine.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Is my sig the right size? I'm not sure if it is when you include the text. The image is two-hundred something by three-hundred px.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Nope your signature is perfectly fine. Text does not add one to the width or height. So long as you stick to the rules as per how many lines you may have with the corresponding image size.

stinger123

I wish to learn .!PKM HACKING!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    :(

Quick question why isn't my Sig showing?, its 400 x 200 or something like that but do I have to have 15 posts first?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Quick question, I was thinking. Would it go over the limit if I had a background image done in CSS, then images scrolling down with a overflow: auto script in it. Like so:

Banner 1
    Banner 2
    Banner 3
    Banner 4
    Banner 5
    Banner 6
    Banner 7
    Banner 8
    Banner 9
    Banner 10
    Banner 11
    Banner 12
    Banner 13
    Banner 14
    Banner 15

Can I also have a music tag in the scrolling portion? Or would it not work?

That should be perfectly fine buddy.

Quick question why isn't my Sig showing?, its 400 x 200 or something like that but do I have to have 15 posts first?

Sometimes images take a little time to show for some people, so you should make a post and see if it appears, at any rate it seems to be there now~

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Yupp you're in check, though try not to make it much taller, you're not far off hitting 300px in height.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back