• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Someone keeps disabling my signature even though I fixed it and haven't touched it since and it was okay'd :I

TY

Someone keeps disabling my signature even though I fixed it and haven't touched it since and it was okay'd :I

Ehhhm that may have been me. Since when I looked at it it was 650px in width which was too wide. Idk what made it 650px but straight after I disabled it it went to a correct size... apologies for that :x

Here is what I saw, maybe it was my style, but it was 650px in width to me D:
Spoiler:

The 650px width thingy came from me... shouldn't made it look so similar to the picture itself D:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's alright, I just don't want to get any punishment or anything for something silly like my signature, and after I had already sized it down significantly I was a little disheartened.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
He-ya Mods!

First Kindly Check my Sig. . . Done?

okay now kindly tell me If my Signature's width is out of limit should it be disable right away?

or width doesn't matter.. height steals the Show?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Maximum width limit is 600px, while yours is 500. As for height, it's 350, and yours seems to be only around 200px. Your sig is perfectly fine; don't worry about it. n_n;

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Maximum width limit is 600px, while yours is 500. As for height, it's 350, and yours seems to be only around 200px. Your sig is perfectly fine; don't worry about it. n_n;

Thanks a bunch.

Rather than having 100px tall Trainer Card I prefer use sprites. (for your Fav-6)

I'm soo happy that its okay because I spent an hour on findings those sprites and linkin' em up.

Thanks anyway :)

Years
Checking this, because I think I screwed up the dimensions on it and it's to large ;_;
Yeah, your signature is too wide :( CSS is unfortunately included within the width constraints, and fluid-width CSS is not allowed because of that (since it'd take up the whole signature space). Just set it to width:600px or anything lower and you'd be set! :3

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I see what happened to make it stretch like that. It was a typo on my part. Sorry to bug you guys again, but is the height okay, at least?

Years
Hey hey, just wanted to check in and see of my sig is ok? This is the first time I've done something like this. I'm on my phone and I don't see a scroll bar. So I hope it is ok:)

Back