• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Let me just make this clear, for me at least. xD
    So the correct and perfectly "legal" signature size all-in-all is 600 x 400 pixels?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Massacre. - it's just a bit too wide by ten pixels, the image (limit is 500 pixels wide). You'll have to shrink it a touch (height-wise it is fine though).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Akita - it's too tall both image-wise (pixel-hight limit for images is 300) and total height (400 pixels it he height limit there).
    Spherical Ice - signature is fine as-is, and as long as the new line of text is not too wide (600 pixels wide! ~150 pixels longer than the line you have already!) it will be fine.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nope, your signature's image is 48px too tall. The image may only be 300px tall and a further 100px is allowed for text which can bring it up to 400px in total. But in this case, you signature image is 348px, which is too tall I'm afraid.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Just come to check if my signature is within limits.

If it isn't, can you tell me what needs to be changed.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You're within the limits, so I have no suggestions for you. Nice to see you in the festivities however!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back