• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    About 141px too wide in images. Remove the last two sprites and you'll be fine. Your text is also over the limit of 600px in total. Change your text size to size 1 and you'll be within the total width limits.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Nope, afraid not you'll need to put that text which is on the right into the center, then you will be.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Is it okay if I break up my Pokemon party so it'll be seven individual images, instead of just one?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it okay if I break up my Pokemon party so it'll be seven individual images, instead of just one?

As long as they fit within the 600px limit of width, that's fine, since the image width will stay the same.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Badical. Thanks. :D

A two-fer; is there a way I can get a mouse tool-tip over each specific Pokemon, so I can put where it links to? I'm aware it can be done with CSS, but I'm a total beginner to that stuff. I'll probably go ask someone who has experience with it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Badical. Thanks. :D

A two-fer; is there a way I can get a mouse tool-tip over each specific Pokemon, so I can put where it links to? I'm aware it can be done with CSS, but I'm a total beginner to that stuff. I'll probably go ask someone who has experience with it.

HTML:
    [title=Pokemon text goes here]Your image goes in here![/title]

Just like the above. :)

Your image goes in here!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I apologize if I'm repeating any question, but what are the rules on music in sigs? (And thus, does mine fit within the rules?)

Move the right aligned text/music to the centre and it'll be within the limits.

As for music, it's generally fine as long as it isn't on autoplay, or pretty much doesn't contain swearing (I don't really know, I haven't disabled any signatures with music so...)

Considering we have the censor rule in place, everything that bypasses our censor that's in the song would mean it's not appropriate, I'd assume. Though I do know auto play is a no-no. Oh and as long as it fits within a 600px area in width.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back