• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    This is a Sailor Moon fan club! Talk about your favorite characters, the anime, the manga, anything SM here!

I'll be posting bios and pictures of each senshi soon. And if you can, refer to the characters by their Japanese names :)

To join, fill out this form:

Username:
    Favorite Senshi: (is also your nickname in the club)
    Least Favorite Senshi:

~Members~
    Owner: Sailor Saturn (SailorShadow)
    Graphics Maker: Princess Jupiter (Squirturtle)
    Sailor Mars (Midori Chi)
    Sailor Venus (Ambellina)
    Sailor Moon (Utada)
    Tuxedo Mask (squirtle rocks!)
    Super Sailor Mars (Alakazam17)
    Sailor Mercury (Bamachi)
    Sailor Neptune (Rainbow Lord)
    Venus From The Stars (pokemon luver)
    Sailor Luna (Pikachu2000)
    Moonlight Knight (firemander)
    Eternal Sailor Moon (empress_donna)
    Sailor Mini Moon (Pokemon Trainer Jun)
    Eternal Sailor Jupiter (Usagi-Chan~)

Oh, and you can be called different versions of the same charrie. Ex: If you wanted to be Sailor Moon, you could be Super Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, etc.

Princess Jupiter made this PWNSOME banner for us:
    Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Last edited:
    Years
    This isn't the first sailor moon club, but anyway, I love Sailor Moon! ^.^ I'll forever cherish this series.
    X3

Username: Midori Chi
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Mars
    Least Favorite Senshi: Sailor Uranus

Which version of the anime is better, English dub or Japanese with English subtitles?

I always prefer the japanese, and especially in this case, since Serena's/Usagi's voice was changed so many times, and Rini's/Chibi Moon's voice got higher and higher. XD It hurt my ears.

Years
    Username: Ambellina
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Venus/Sailor V
    Least Favorite Senshi:Sailor Mini Moon :/

Which version of the anime is better, English dub or Japanese with English subtitles?
    -The origional is ALWAYS better. The voice acting dosen't change & nothing gets lost in translation

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yay, two members! I'll add you guys now.

And I agree that the original is so much better. On smuncensored, they do episode comparisons and there are a lot of different things from the dub and original.

Years
    ^^ How could I possibly pass up this club?! This is the 1st anime I've ever watched!
    Yea I've seen that too T_T it's lame that they think all the origional stuff is 'too offencive' or whatever :/

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, and the dub is soo inconsistent. One day Jupiter's attack is Supreme Thunder, the next its Jupiter Thunder Power, and after that its Thunder Crash. Stupid dub. I watch the Japanese with subtitles on veoh.com by deepia29.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yes, another member! *pumps fist in the air* I'm going to make a new topic.
    Do you think the Inner Guardian Senshi would make good couples with the Shintennou?

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you think the Inner Guardian Senshi would make good couples with the Shintennou?
    - That I do! In the manga, Sailor Venus did a double-take at Kunzite (I believe...I always get them mixed up :/) while retrieveing The princess from earth. besides, the Prince's knights & the Princess' guardians does make a pretty cool alliance

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Yeah, I love to write stories where the Shintennou are paired with the Inner Senshi. I wrote one on DeviantArt that has Minako and Kunzite with my friend as a gift for her. It was fun to write Venus/Kunzite.

Years
    Schweet ^^ Yea, I read fan fics like that from time to time. I haven't really been on deviant art lately T_T

Years

Who are the Shintennou? I'm not too familiar with the japanese. ^^;

Years
    Oh yeah! XD Then yes, I like them together. X3 I think I remember thinking,"Argh, they're so full of themsleves."

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I love Sailor Moon! It is one of my favorite anime of all time. I got almost all the seasons on DVD( Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SuperS). Oh yeah let put in my info. I am joining, btw.

Username: Utada
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Moon
    Least Favorite: Don't have one. I probably like one better than the other, but they are not my least favorite.

Well I give credit when it is due. I totally love the Japanese with subtitles a lot better. Because it is very consistent with the attack names, and the Japanese VAs put emotion when saying the attack name with the character. In the dub...they don't have emotion. And there isn't any editing at all in the Japanese version. In the dub, there is a lot!

I couldn't stand Luna's dub voice...she sounded like a old British woman. In the Japanese she sounded younger, like her age. And the dub...man they went through a lot of voice changes. That became annoying. Still though I will watch the dub time to time. I just love the Japanese better. XD

Years
    i may be a male but i still watch sm its awesome! ive got all uncute boxsets:D and i do like violent animes to i like all different types

username: squirtle rocks!
    favourite senshi- sailor venus(L) lol

BUT IL BE TUEXDO MASK DARIEN LOL

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    YAY!!! Two new members *adds*

New Topic: Which arc is your favorite?
    Mine is S. Sailor Saturn is introduced, Mistress 9 is awesome *shot*, and the Death Busters have the best plan out of all the villains.

Years
    Which arc is your favorite?

I love the original beginning arc, as well as, more particularly, the arc where Rini grows up and becomes evil and Saturn's arc. : 3

Back