• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, that is alright. The one thing that annoyed me about her is her obsession over Mamoru. Maybe she is thinking that he is her father, but still. I didn't get that when she was like that in R.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My theory is that she liked Mamoru because she knew it would annoy Usagi more than anything else. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yeah that is true because I think she didn't even like Usagi. But even if that is her mom in the future. Yep she did annoy Usagi by doing that. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah, now she was pretty cool there. When she was Black/Wicked Lady, oh man she was evil. But at the same time she was confused of what she came to do. All she wanted to do is find her mom and dad.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I kinda found Rini funny not annoying but funny-perhaps it was cuz i watched the english version-she's alot more funny and she gets on serena's nerves-Me happy cuz of that because Rini and Serena are like a comical act!
    Rini-Chibi-Usa
    Serena-Usagi

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    agree with you there
    but it seams like their Friendship is aiming more towards a Haruka x Michiru friendship if you know what I am saying

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    hi I would like to join the club,please? I watched sailor moon in my childhood and and i I watched again in the 2008 .
    Username: Sailor Jupiter
    Favorite Senshi: sailor jupiter
    least senshi: sailor uranus
    What's your favorite SM theme (which season)?
    sailor stars song makenai!

What is your top three favorite senshi?
    sailor jupiter
    sailor venus
    sailor mars
    whats your favorite season from best to worst
    *stars
    * S
    *r
    *ss
    *original

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    yes he is somewhat sailor earth
    since he is the prince of earth
    but Moumoru is the knight of
    earth not the senshi.
    Bringing back to the
    Silver Millennium or Crystal Tokyo
    he is called " " Endymion which his name refers to in mythology
    Endymion is the prince of Earth who fell in love with the goddess of the moon Serenity
    or as we say usagi's name Neo-Queen Serenity.
    which means New Queen Serenity

Now that that is done.Anyone here thre rumor of a new SM manga coming out this year,it is supposed to continue from Stars
    And if there is one coming out do you think it might be more of a combination of Shonen and Shojou since she married the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Quoted by castle in the sky
    Why is there no Sailor Earth?

• Tuxedo Mask is the hero that represents Earth. Darien's Japanese name is Chiba Mamoru. Mamoru means "protector" and chi means "Earth".
    I found this at castle in the sky here you go if you need it! Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club
    Plus according to Wikipedia it says he has a sailor crystal and is basically a senshi<- im sorta smart!
    Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Back