• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Porygon Z can have adaptability and Download as its trait.
    the pre evolutions can only have trace and download.
    so when porygon 2 with trace evolves into Porygonz, then Porygonz will have adaptability?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
    I have a similar question to LemonIceTea but mine involves Yanma and Yanmega.
    My Yanma has Compundeyes, but when it evolves will it have Tinted Lens or Speed Boost?
    Is there any factors which can determine which ability will be possessed or is completely random?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a similar question to LemonIceTea but mine involves Yanma and Yanmega.
    My Yanma has Compundeyes, but when it evolves will it have Tinted Lens or Speed Boost?
    Is there any factors which can determine which ability will be possessed or is completely random?

Tinted Lense yours will get.

If Yanma has speed boost initially, then so will the Yanmega.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi all, i have a random question. Is metronome considered hax? I dont plan on using it, it seems pretty sucky to me, but is it actually banned?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi all, i have a random question. Is metronome considered hax? I dont plan on using it, it seems pretty sucky to me, but is it actually banned?

Nope, it doesnt function on chance to work.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Meh, i personally dont think its fair that clefairy has a chance of pulling sheer cold out of nowehere lol. Still, i suppose there's just as much chance of getting splash

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Meh, i personally dont think its fair that clefairy has a chance of pulling sheer cold out of nowehere lol. Still, i suppose there's just as much chance of getting splash

Whoops, i thought you meant the item "Metronome".

Nah, anyways Metronome THE MOVE still isnt banned lol

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Whoops, i thought you meant the item "Metronome".

Nah, anyways Metronome THE MOVE still isnt banned lol

Agreed.

But chances are, you're levels are 100, and Sheer Cold has only lower accuracy when your level is lower then the opponent, and higher when you're a higher level. Hmm... This makes me wonder...

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    ... What? Isn't Millie OU? Unless some sort of revolution against bulky waters occurred that Smogon wasn't informed of, I'm pretty sure that Millie is OU.

No bro. Milotic is BL. Come on bulky water? As far as that category goes, Milotic is destroyed by Swampy Slowbro and suicune. I'd say it's more on Empoleons level.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah, apparently her abilities aren't as good as they were in the third generation. Or something like that. And Slowbro is BL as well. He's weak to too many moves.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is Milotic UU, or BL? I think Claydol is BL.

Milotic is more BL, Claydol is actually UU, but can still compete in BL, Ou, is a different story, whilst its still a decent spinner, you have things like CB Tar, Weavile coming in to Pursuit the hell out of you. The whole reason you use claydol is for Fighting AND rock resist, although it still has quite a few weaknesses, its also offensively retarded like Cressy lol, cant attack for ass, so its not exactly gonna over centralize UU either, heck youve even got Rotom blocking your spins down there =o

flygonjack

Pwnager
    Years
    I'm not really sure if this is where i'm suppose to post this but i was wondering what exactally can i do to speed up the evolution process of a riolu, since it has to be happy and lvl up in the day time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    The EV-reducing berries are great for increasing happiness. In fact, items in general increase a Pokemon's happiness. You can also give it a massage at the Veilstone parlor, and have it hold a Soothe Bell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back