• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I suppose you're right, but I do not deem it fair that a member should be insulted for asking about grammar, let alone a mod.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well, have a heart. Some people feel foolish because they lack the ability to post with a 4th grade lvl of intellegence (barring those uder 4th grade, of course), and because they lack the smarts, they must insult people who aren't really asking that much.

___4

<(^.^)>
    Years
    If my pokemon is level 17 and it has 252 evs in SpAtt, are those evs visible in the pokemon's stats summary? If not, are the evs still there? If so, do I need to bother ev training it in SpAtt anymore, can I just train it normally?

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    If my pokemon is level 17 and it has 252 evs in SpAtt, are those evs visible in the pokemon's stats summary? If not, are the evs still there? If so, do I need to bother ev training it in SpAtt anymore, can I just train it normally?

EVs are not shown in the Stats summary and once you reach 252 in a stat, you don't need anymore training in that stat. EV train it in the other stats now, unless you are finished.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Gengar gives 3 SpAtt EVs.

He's not being a dick. He's asking you to improve your lexis for improved communication. The corret use of grammar is very important. And don't blame your keyboard, this post is full of commonly used abbreviations like "sry" and "ya" but no out of place missing letters. I suppose your shift button also does not work, that's why you don;t use capital letters?

Gofre, seriously. Remember, some people aren't smart enough to use good grammer, and they feel scared when they are asked to use human language, in English at least.

I suppose you're right, but I do not deem it fair that a member should be insulted for asking about grammar, let alone a mod.

Well, have a heart. Some people feel foolish because they lack the ability to post with a 4th grade lvl of intellegence (barring those uder 4th grade, of course), and because they lack the smarts, they must insult people who aren't really asking that much.

I know, I'm all done now :)

Good. I hope we've all learned from this-morons lurks these forums.

Yeah, guys ive already dealt with him. So lets drop the matter now.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    I've got a question over EV's. I got a Umbreon a while back from an event in NYC. It's the level 75 one, and i've never used it. So my question is, are there EV's preloaded, or can i still EV train it as i want to?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    adaptability, one of porygons traits, my question is. what about hidden power?

say i had HP fighting (my ttar counter, a bit of a suprise), would it get the power up from adaptability? because before the type is decided, HP is of normal type.

this probably sounds stupid, but i was just wondering.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I was just replying to your post in the DP section lol

But yeah, Im afraid adaptability effects the end move. Since HP changes type, it no longer has that effect.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Yes, Overheat is great. Switching it allows the SpA loss to be negated.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Overheat Does One Hundred And Somthing Damage,So Yes.
    Teach It Some Other Typed Moves Like Low Kick Though,You Don't Want Your Fire Type Having All Fire Type Attacks.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i've got a question over EV's. I got a Umbreon a while back from an event in NYC. It's the level 75 one, and i've never used it. So my question is, are there EV's preloaded, or can i still EV train it as i want to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back