• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Mooks: No, there probably won't be any more events for a while.

authanam: Yes, the Mudkip needs to be Female and the other Pokémon needs to be male.

TorchicFan: In order to mix records, you need to connect with another gameboy and go to the Record Mixing Center on the top floor of any PokeCenter. When you mix records, you can fight the trainer in the other game in your secret base.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok but if i know someone that has the eon tickit will i ge it if i mix records witht them...i was also dissapointed in the pokemon they gave away at the decad party yesterday but meh it happens

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok so since that is the case does anyone that lives in manhatton have the eon ticket that is willing to mix records with me.. is so msg me and we can meet at nintendo world in rockerfeller center....sry in advance if this is off topic or is against the rules X.X

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    How do you get passed the 2nd floor @ Mirage Tower?
    I looked @ serebii.net and they said that I needed a Mach Bike, but I always fall down !

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Then you need to get better at using it. Honestly I don't understand the fascination with the Acro Bike. New trainers need to select the Mach Bike so that by the time they get to Mirage Tower and Sky Pillar, they are at least used to using it. What you can do is go to Cycling Road, at the bottom of Mauville, and practice, practice, practice. You have to be able to change directions without stopping if you want any chance at getting to the top of Mirage Tower/Sky Pillar. Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    On my Emerald today...I mixed records with my sister's Sapphire version in which she had an Eon Ticket, but I didn't get it?

Where is it supposed to go? it's not in my inventory, I went to speak with my Dad in Petalburg Gym but he didn't say anything...and Teala the attendant didn't say anything either.

my sister used an E-Reader card to scan the ticket on her game today.

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    It will not be transferred over every time. It will take you a few times of mixing records when after it says that it is done, it will then say that the Eon Ticket was transferred. Just keep mixing.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Wow, a newbie that posts a simple question in the Simple Question thread! I am impressed.

By far, the best game is Emerald. Start there and collect the rest when you can. Make sure you are saving up for DP though. I keep hearing good things about it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    roadkill ralph said:
    I'm new here. What's the best game?
    Go with what Shane said, Emerald has a bunch of extra features over Ruby/Sapphire like improved graphics, and the Battle Frontier.

I'm going to keep mixing hopefully I get the ticket.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Oh for crying out loud. Here you go:

Emerald
    FireRed/LeafGreen
    Ruby/Sapphire
    Crystal
    Gold/Silver
    Yellow
    Red/Blue

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    OH MY GOSH, SOMEONE WHO MIGHT DRIVE SHANECDAVIS CRAZY!!!

Seriously, it's at the point of being ridiculous...but, to answer your question, the games at the top of that list cost the most, and the price goes down as you go down the list.

aragornbird said:

authanam: Yes, the Mudkip needs to be Female and the other Pokémon needs to be male.

Actually, if you have a Ditto, you can put that in with a MALE Mudkip and it'll still work, but you need FR/LG to get one (used to be ANY non-gender Pokemon, grah...).

...0.0 I just corrected a Mod...uh-oh!

White Lotus

As High As Wu-Tang Gets
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    This is sort of a general pokemon question but i didn't know where to put it so ...

Are there any pokes that have no weaknesses <super effective hits> other then Sableye?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back