• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i havent played pokemon in like a year or 2 and i was wondering have the mew events happend in th uk already?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    What do I have to do with the Meteorite I "stole" from Team Magma?
    And where do I need to go after Fallarbor?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You can take that to Prof. Cozmo in Fallarbor and he will give you TM27 - Return.

After stopping Team <enter type of symbol here> at Mt. Ember, you need to head south on Jagged Pass to Lavaridge, where you battle Flannery. Once again, Marshtomp shines here, causing SE damage with both Water and Ground moves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    If you go South from Fallarbor, you just go back to Rustboro

So, if you do that, you're just running around in circles.
    I really have to know the exact way to go to Laveridge!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    If you read my post again, you will see that I said go south from Mt. Ember, down Jagged Pass, and you will end up in Lavaridge. If you are in Fallarbor, then go back to Mt. Ember and head south.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    Sorry, I missunderstood (I don't know if this word is spelled corect, my motherlanguage isn't English :-) )
    Thanks for your help

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    i was wondering does the iv's of latias or latios change unless u start a new game or does it change every time u turn the game on and off

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I believe once you start a new game, the Lati@s' values are set and will stay the way they are in that game.
    That's my thought. I honestly don't know.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2006
    How long does it takes for that egg you get in Lavaridge to come out?
    Where can you find the VS. Seeker in Emerald?
    How do you let 2 pokémon have "sex" to get a Poké-egg?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    u get pokemon to 'get busy' as it were in the pokemon daycare centre between mauville and verdanterf

what i want to know is what u need to put in with a memebr of the mudkip family to get a baby mudkip?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Mooks: I think the IVs of the Latias/Latios are set as soon as you read the news of it on the TV after you beat the Elite 4.

Domovoi: That Lavaridge Egg contains a Wynaut, so it would take 5120 steps for it to hatch.
    There is no VS Seeker in Emerald.
    You need to go to the Daycare center in Route 117 and give two Pokémon to the old lady. These two Pokémon must be in the same egg group for them to breed. For more info, check out the Breeder's Corner forum.

authanam: Check a Pokedex. Mudkip can breed with any Pokémon from the Monster or Water 1 egg group, as well as with Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2007
    ok thank u aragornbird and all that gave insite ill just have to keep starting over my sappharie till i get a one i like... also this must be the same as the 3 dogs as well in red and green....btu does anyone knoe when or if any nintendo events are going to be done to give away the mew or celebi, or for even that matter lugia and ho-oh or deoxys again?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    aragornbird said:

authanam: Check a Pokedex. Mudkip can breed with any Pokémon from the Monster or Water 1 egg group, as well as with Ditto.

thanks kindly, but does it matter what gender it is?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    I've seen the words "Mix Records" many times, but what does it mean? Also, how do I "Mix Records"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back