• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    bob5000 said:
    Question: How is the best way to train newly hatcheds and Where is teh best place to do this? Thanks
    If you are only training the newly hatched for the sole purpose of using it as a move breeder for other Pokemon, just give it Exp.Share and fight with strong Pokemon (eg: E4).

If you are going to EV train it, you better give it some Rare Candies (or other means of giving it levels but no EV's), and when it's at a high enough level, EV train it.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    I've got an Eon Ticket on Pokemon Sapphire, but what island does it take you to, and what pokemon can you catch there?

dragonscar

The Night Will Fall To Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    i'm not sure how you can use the eon ticket in pokemon sapphire but if you mix records with pokemon emerald the eon ticket will be copied into that and once it is in pokemon emerald you can go to southern island and catch :os:/:latias:(if you say a blue pokemon was spotted (on the t.v. after beating the league) or a red pokemon)depending on what you chose (blue means :os: }
    (red means:latias:}

i think you can do the same thing in sapphire and ruby

ruby: :os: on t.v. :latias: on island
    sapphire: :latias: on t.v. :os: on island

go to the s.s.tidal to access the island

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Heracross, Pinsir, Pikachu, Natu, Xatu, Oddish, Gloom, Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Geodude, Psyduck, and a few others I'm sure.

Years
    In answer to conan79's question:

A lot :) The usuals, Pikachu, Oddish, Doduo, Dudrio, Phanpy etc. After you beat the Pokemon League, a new section opens up where Jhoto Pokemon such as Houndour (sp?), Mareep, Aipom, Ledyba, Miltank, Shuckle, Sunkern, Tediursa, Gligar, Snubbul, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Stantler, Wooper, Octillery, Quagsire, Remoraid.

Kanto's Past

Iv'e been everywere man...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    1: Where can I get a list of all the "Secret Hideout stores"?
    I know there is one in Slateport and Fortree.

2: Where can I get blank Trainer cards for RPG?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    kk, thank you. ^^ and then you go to aqua hideout, then slateport, then mossdeep, am i correct?

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i have a question in leafgreen or even emerald, how rare are shiny pokemon...and do you know of places to get them?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Johnny-Chan said:
    i was wondering is there a way to get any of the kanto starters without trading in emerald?
    Um, you can't get Kanto starters on Emerlad.

If you mean Jhoto, finish Battle Mountain on XD without losing or changing Pokemon to get either one of the three Jhoto Starters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    what do you do after magma hideout?

oh, ok, don't worry -- slateport.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back