• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions (Ask Questions Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Space Guard 06 - Go to the Weather Institute, and they should tell you, I do believe. They move around in Emerald. You'll be able to tell where they are, because it'll be sunny/rainy. ^^;

azn_trainer - Anyway,o get paintings into the museum, beat a contest in Master Rank, and then when the artist shows you the picture, tell him to get it in the museum.
    Donno about the gameshark though. Go look at e-bay or Amazon. (...is that a simple question for RSE though? oO; )

Yay, I can do simple questions! 8D That makes me feel better, let me tell you. When I got onto the Internet, I found myself to be an inferior Pokemon trainer ;_;

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    and try not to double post. Try editing your previous post instead.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • SUPER Rare Chance that you'll get to see Mirage Island. Head for the Old Man in Pacifidlog, and he'll say:

"I can't see Mirage Island today..."

or

"Oh! I see Mirage Island!"

You'll have to be really lucky. Mirage Island is full of wild Wynaut, and it also has the really rare Liechi Berry.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Can someone tell me how you reach groudon as I am really stuck!
    EDIT: Don't worry found him, but where is the item that you need to make two marils have an azurill?

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Thanx! I needed it because I am trying to complete the Pok?dex! I have 30 at the mo!
    azn_trainer: You want a light ball right? Then I think that if you catch a Pickachu in the Safari area it will be holding a light ball, this will probably take 2 or 3 attempts

Last edited:

azn_trainer

"sigh"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    The Legend said:
    I am asking for somebody to please tell me some good pokemon that i should breed to get like a special move.

For Exemple. Breed milotic to get recover.

Breed a charizard with overheat and flamethrower!!!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hello can someone tell me what happened to my emeral i played my emerald because i planted a berry on the ground but its hard to make it bloom! played my emerald for 316:54 i planted my berry about in 303:00!!! can someone tell me what happened to my emerald?(this not ruby or sapphire!!!)

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    azn_trainer said:
    Breed a charizard with overheat and flamethrower!!!
    Charizard learns Flamethrower by level and TM, and Overheat by TM.You don't need to breed for those moves.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • shinycollector said:
    Hello can someone tell me what happened to my emeral i played my emerald because i planted a berry on the ground but its hard to make it bloom! played my emerald for 316:54 i planted my berry about in 303:00!!! can someone tell me what happened to my emerald?(this not ruby or sapphire!!!)

Two possible reasons:

a. The Berry you've planted takes a long time to grow. (i.e. Lum Berry, or a very rare one.)

b. You've been playing the game for over a year now so all the Time Events stop working.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    yeah maybe because i planted the berry that was given to me by the guy on the batlle frontier!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back