• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Actually, you CAN catch Haunter in the Pokemon Tower. They're just uncommon.

The cave is on the island you're talking about. It's Five Island. Head to The Five Island Meadows and find the water on the east side of the island. Surf away...

Kai?

KaeL's Lil Bro
    Years
    Thanx! But as u probley know its better to catch a gastly ( Before level 16 ) Becuase it knows hypnosis and u wont have to waste a mushroom in the longrun. Anyways, another question, Where can you get a smeargle and a Aipom in Fr/Lg?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You have to trade it over from Pokemon Colosseum right now. You can find one in the Altering Cave, but no one knows how to make that cave change the Pokemon inside yet.

That goes for both Smeargle and Aipom.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What she said. You can also show your Crobat to Daisy back in Pallet Town and let her groom it.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Don't let it faint, give it lots of power up items like Proteins, use TMs on it (I don't know if this helps, but I always do it), make sure it is always in your team, use it in lots of battles, raise it from the lowest level possible, etc.

My Crobats are never a Golbat for more then 1 level ;p

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    For your Kingdra issues, give it a dragon scale and trade away, trade away. But note, you MUST have the ruby and sapphire plates before you get 152+. So...it will NOT evolve by level.

Theory on Alternating Cave is it deals with M.G. and your ID number, once you unlock M.G. it opens up...no one knows for sure..

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Err... it has been discovered. The Wonder Spots change the Pokemon in the Altering Cave. I.D. Number only comes into effect once you've activated Mystery Gift. To actually change - you need to go to a Wonder Spot.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Tm 23 Iron tail is 3,500 Coins at Celadon game corner. And Is that Exlosion. If it is its really free on island one where the hiker gives it you. Its very good. Right anymore just ask

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It would, but very slowly since it's only gaining levels and not doing any battling at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ermm..I'm not so sure on that one. It should still increase your happiness, but probably only slightly more than the first thing you mentioned since it's not doing any actual killing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    when i was making my blissey i gave it stat raising items till it couldnt take any more i would groom it as much as it would let me and i woukd battle pokemon around pallet town (lvl 2-5) it wasnt much but she got happy quick !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back