• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    uh, get lots of money and buy the coins ^^ that's what i did, anyway... another ar question to answer: what is the usa fr master code? mine doesnt seem to work, as none of my codes seem to have any effect...

dma disabler:8d671fd9 6f6beff2 78da95df 44018cb4

mystic ticket: 2782efca 4eed1397

Aurora ticket:641n9f5d 3a0d0482

island enabler:07cf2578 e43b4ebf

buy master balls:88cfa129 357400b2 8bb602f7 8ceb81a

master:72bc6dfb e9ca5465

also, i'm, not sure what dma disabler does, but it sounds important, so i use it...does that have anything to do with my codes not working?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Master Code (makes all the codes work)
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

DMA Disabler (makes other codes work)
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

Anti Memcrypt (makes other codes work)
    6B5AEEC6 F80E49BC
    1C7B3231 B494738C

Buy Mystic Ticket (FR Only)
    0E12F25C BC489609
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    7A063220 5D82DF58
    2782EFCA 4EED1397

Buy Aurora Ticket (FR Only)
    0E12F25C BC489609
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    7A063220 5D82DF58
    641B9F5D 3A0D0482

Island Enabler
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF

Some people have tried these before and failed to make them work. Let's see how they work for you. Don't turn both "Buy Ticket" codes on at the same time. One at a time.

Simple Questions is for Simple Questions regarding the game, not cheating devices. Ask about cheats in the Codes sticky.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Errr...Pokemon are bits of data and real animals have cells and organs inside them?

All I know is, some Pokeomn take after real animals. An obvious one would be Beedrill. Oh, and they can shoot giant fireballs out of their mouth and even water, something animals on Earth can't do.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Pokemon are creatures who have copyright from Game Freak and Nintendo. They are bits of data made for use in video games. That's it.

Animals are living creatures who perform the seven necessities of life such as respiring and excretion. Pokemon can't.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    you guys are funnyi wonder how long it will take (if someone thinks of it ) a world of pokemon or a virtual reality

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Even if Pokemon were ever discovered in reality, they'd be considered a threat to humans and all those law enforcers would wipe them out.

Why is it bad when animals kill a human but it isn't when humans kill some other animal? And yes...I do eat beef. Anyway...Pokemon in reality should probably be discussed somewhere else/

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    not really i think they would be kept classified and the sow pokemon leaked out some how lol w/e but that would be kool if we could turn astrillai (can't spell) into a pokemon world lol but yours is kinda freaky but kindy true because they can be used as weapons

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I have a male Flareon and was hoping to breed it with Ditto to get more eevees but some reason the guy keeps saying they don't like each other. What the? So then I tried another Ditto and same thing happens. Is it possible to breed a male Flareon with Ditto?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Long as it doesn't say "They perfer to play with other Pokemon", then you'll still get an egg. It'll just take longer.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    shark3019875 said:
    what do we talk about now?
    Just ask a question that doesn't need a thread.
    like were do i find feebas?
    or wait for someone to ask one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    What are some good moves tyranitar lears, since mine has stupid moves that were learned by pupitar and such.

mewruler

BOOTED OUT
    Years
    Level Up moves are:

Bite
    Leer
    Sandstorm
    Screech
    sandstorm
    Screech
    Rock Slide
    Thrash
    ScaryFace
    Crunch
    EarthQuake
    Hyper Beam

Good Tm moves

Dragon claw
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    ThunderBolt
    Thunder
    Earthquake
    Shock wave
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast

Hope that helps

P.S if you need help on any other pokes i have the guide and its packed full of info.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    While roaming around this site I've seen lots of people (in the signature) caught shiny pokemon. Is there a specific way of catching a shiny or is it just random?

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    DayDreamer said:
    While roaming around this site I've seen lots of people (in the signature) caught shiny pokemon. Is there a specific way of catching a shiny or is it just random?
    Completely random. You have a 1/8195 chance of finding one.

P.S. Click on the banner in my sig-- youll see why so many people have that in thier sig...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Tacoman said:
    What are some good moves tyranitar lears, since mine has stupid moves that were learned by pupitar and such.
    Tyranitar can't really learn any decent moves just by leveling up. Most of it's better moves like Dragon Dance are learned through breeeding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back