• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    Through breeding? explain please. alhough i wouldnt want to raise another larvitar/pupitar again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Through breeding as in Egg Moves. Ask Toothy in the Breeder's Corner for more help on that. I don't know much about Egg Moves.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Apart from using action replay etc, buying more than 1copy of the games or trading with someone(i don't have anyone to trade with) is any way of getting more then 1 of items such as metal coat, kings rock etc?
    What if u want more than 1 kindra, steelix etc?

The Bird Lord

LordoftheBirds
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2004
    FIRE RED LOCATIONS Questions

HI
    Where is-
    the fire red move tutor?
    fire red breeder (who take two pokemon at a time )

how do you explore the remaining islands (4,5,6,7,8)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    the breeder is at 4 island and to get to four island you have to beat the e4, go back celio on 1 island go, get the ruby plate, take it back to him and he'll give you the Rainbow pass to get to the remaining islands where the FR/LG move tutor is i have no clue ...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Read the FAQ before asking questions next time.

As for the Tutors, the one that teaches your Pokemon moves they've forgotten is in a house next to the Game House on Two Island. He does it for Mushrooms which are carried by Paras and Parasect.

The other Tutors that teach specialized moves are in different locations.

1. 2 Move Tutors outside the Cerulean side of Mt. Moon - Mega Kick and Punch
    2. Pewter City Museum; Back Entrance - Siesmic Toss
    3. Some blone kid inside Rock Tunnel - Rock Slide
    4. Celadon City Department Store - Counter
    5. Guy by the pond in Celadon - Softboiled
    6. The Copycat in Saffron - Mimic
    7. Woman on 2nd floor of Silph Co. - T-Wave
    8. Guy in front of the Kangaskan in the Fushica Zoo (near the PokeMart) - Substitute
    9. Guy Sleeping in the east side of Viridian City behind some trees - Dream Eater
    10. Scientist inside the Cinnabar Lab - Metronome
    11. Guy right in front of the Victory Road exit - Double-Edge
    12. Hiker on Mt. Ember - Explosion
    13. These 2 guys inside a house on Four Island - Body Slam
    14. A guy on the Bridge on Seven Island - Swords Dance

There is also another Move Tutor on Two Island that teaches your starter a special attack. Blast Burn (Charm), Hydro Cannon (Squirt) and Frenzy Plant (Bulba) are your choices.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    don't you guys bother to look anymore i mean really.(tisk tisk tisk)lol ok my suggestion go get the walkthrough book you noe like all the other games really useful no need for searching lol ok umh that it and why don't you guys just once just try to do it yourslef i mean really (for peolpe that are lazy only) ook that it

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2004
    Mybe my question is not simple, it is muy complicado, es stupido.

Tus eres losars y you are dumb

This question thing has to be the dumbest thing ever ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahah spam

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2004
    On Seven Island there is a house, and in that house, there is a hidden door( sounds like matrix, i know )... when i go inside the house, there are 3 boxes, and there seems to be a door behind them, when you press A, it says " there is a slight breeze blowing around the box "... so my question is, is there anything behind that box, what is it? how can it be unblocked??? thx

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    korrot2000 said:
    On Seven Island there is a house, and in that house, there is a hidden door( sounds like matrix, i know )... when i go inside the house, there are 3 boxes, and there seems to be a door behind them, when you press A, it says " there is a slight breeze blowing around the box "... so my question is, is there anything behind that box, what is it? how can it be unblocked??? thx
    I think that is where you can battle E-card trainers (or maybe not e-card, but that's what it was in Ru/Sa), because that house looks almost identical to the one in mossdeep city where you battle e-trainers. Nintendo might have some other way of downloading the trainers into the game, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Anyone going to answer my question i asked over a week ago? This is the reason i start a new thread when I have a question(unless it fits in a thread started by someone else) even if its what you would consider to be a simple question.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    fowler said:
    Apart from using action replay etc, buying more than 1copy of the games or trading with someone(i don't have anyone to trade with) is any way of getting more then 1 of items such as metal coat, kings rock etc?
    What if u want more than 1 kindra, steelix etc?
    You can get most of those items on wild pokemon in RS. Some of them you get more than one anyway, here is a list:

Up-Grade: Rocket Warehouse, Trainer Tower
    Metal Coat: 5 Island
    Kings Rock: Sevault Canyon, Pickup Ability, Trainer Tower
    Dragon Scale: Six Island, Trainer Tower

As for the wild pokemon (RS only):

Up-Grade: No wild pokemon
    Metal Coat: Magnimite
    Kings Rock: Hariyama
    Dragon Scale: Horsea, Bagon

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I've seen the choice band being equip in most users team. Where is it and what does it do?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember in seven island theres a house where a door is being blocked up by boxes. Is there anything special about that?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    The choice band multiplies physical attack power by 1.5, but it only allowes the use of the first move you pick until you swich. You can find it in the Battle Tower, Ru/Sa.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    As for the question regarding the boxes inside the old lady's house on Seven Island, its suppose to be a battle house or something. The room opens up when you enter the Union Room with OTHER people in it. Inside the room will be trainers you can battle.

And I'm not so sure about all that. I just pulled that from a vague memory of something MCD said a while ago. I've never been in the room myself since I have no one to go in the Union Room with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back