• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

la-ela

total game-addict
    Years
    masterballs

Tig said:
    It is possible to get Masterballs through cheats ^_^

For the exact codes though, check the stickied codes thread

yeah, but i dont have a gameshark or anything like it...aren't there any cheats i can perform in the game, like in gold (using the boxes or perhaps something else?)

la-ela

total game-addict
    Years
    another question

where do i find Feebas in this game, can't find it anywhere!??

edit: feels stupid but still asks: "whats the stickied thread?"

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Make sure your questions aren't covered by the stickied thread first sweetie =3

Route 119, only 6 tiles in the full mass of water, very common in the tile once you've found it though

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Hey all.

I have a quick question:

Is Espeon available in FR? and if so, what's the best way to get it? I just got an Eevee from Celadon.

Btw, I don't have any of the other games, only FR - so I can't trade.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    im not sure that itll work on fr but try evolving it in the daytime (some people made evolve from lv 5 egg at lv 70 :dead: ) try hatching it instead itll like u more but thats when you finish the game

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Unfortunately, you'll have to trade to Ruby/Sapphire in order to get Espeon. Also, the Pokemon evolve randomly into either Espeon or Umbreon, which is just a pain.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Toothache said:
    Unfortunately, you'll have to trade to Ruby/Sapphire in order to get Espeon. Also, the Pokemon evolve randomly into either Espeon or Umbreon, which is just a pain.
    Noo! That sucks alot. I really like Espeon too. Oh well, looks like i'll have to go back to the drawing boards for my final team:(

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    If people could just use a gameshark to solve their problems, there wouldn't be a need for this thread DSS...

Anyways, I have come back for a simple question: Since you get Entei in FR version, what do you get in Leaf Green since there's no Legendary Grass Dog?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lol u dont get entei in fr version always
    squritle - raikou
    bulbasaur - entei
    charmander - suicune
    it depends on ur chosen pokemon so i guess u chose bulbasaur

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    >< Oh yeah, yer right! No, I chose Charmander, it's just that I got mixed up about the requirements for the legendary dogs. Suicune? Sweet! It's second favorite one (besides Raikou) Thanks tho'

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Well, sort of. The only way to get a Pikachu with Surf is by hatching an egg receved from Pokemon Box (at least thats what I've heard). Pikachu can't be taught surf with the HM.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    jetsam_745 said:
    Can you get Volt tackle in FR/LG Because at gamewinners it says that you have to have an eletric pokemon in first of your party.
    No and only pichu can learn it.First attach a light ball to a pickachu and breed with ditto.Light balls are attached to wild pikachus.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back