• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamesplom

Pie Eater
Years
  • Get Deoxys

This is Flamesplom's friend, Charmeleon (I can't sign up for some reason). You get Deoxys on the last island in FireRed and LeafGreen. You get to this island with a special ticket like the Eon Ticket. You do not get this ticket through the game. :)

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • flamesplom said:
    This is Flamesplom's friend, Charmeleon (I can't sign up for some reason). You get Deoxys on the last island in FireRed and LeafGreen. You get to this island with a special ticket like the Eon Ticket. You do not get this ticket through the game. :)

Were you paying attention to the other posts..................
    You must get it from an event or AR/GShark :P :P :P ...................

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Ok, I'm looking forward to this game, as are most. But I have a question. Will there be only 1 Evee again? And is it possibile to get Umbreon and Espeon? This may be unknown at this time, but if someone does know, will the please tell me.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • just send Eevee to the breeding center with a ditto, and voila for unlimited Eevees! (this works on anything that has genders except Latios and Latias). This has always worked back in GSC too

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Well, I know that you can get Umbreon and Espeon at the start of Colosseum. I don't think they're bringing back the internal clock that was part of Gold and Silver, so I doubt they can be made in game, but if the game holds true to the original, you'll still be able to pick one up, and evolve it (and of course, with the Day Care centre probably available, or if not you can always trade to Ruby/Sapphire) you can breed with a Ditto (since Eevee's and their Eeveelutions are always male).

Hope that helps

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Thanks. I could always get an Umbreon or Espeon on Ruby. And my friend has Colleseum. I gompletly forgot about Ditto. Another Question. I heard you can't trade with R/S and Colleseum until you fix some machine. But waht about other versions of Leaf/Fire?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • You need to have completed Colosseum before trading between the game and R/S (by beating Nascour and his previous trainers, and the last one (I call the four trainers before Nascour the Not-So-Elite 4 ;-) ).

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Thanks...but I was asking about a machine or something I heard about in Leaf?Fire that you have to fix before you can trade. I don't have Colleseum, or even a GCN (unfortunatley)

Also, is it possible to get both Ho-oh and Lugia? Or can you only get one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Someone tell me how to save a game? I have everything in Japanese, and I don't know how to read it? it kept getting me this error no wonder it wouldnt save it. Do I click on the 1st one when it opens a little box with 2 words in it? or do I
    click the 1st one first and the 2nd one in the buttom.

Heres what I mean

<< indicates what I chose

はい <<
    いいえ

はい <<
    いいえ

I click on はい two times, because it appeared two times and it doesnt save it? :sleeping:
    someone help me? It kept transfering me to a new game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It is an illegal copied file of a game. People copy the game data from a game cartridge into their computers then distribute it on the internet. These copies are illegal. The napster of video games you might say.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Febbie8 said:
    oh... thanks for the info

but theres something i still dont get... how DO you stick a gameshark in a pc????????? :/

You Cant. ^_^ The VBA you use to play your roms has a built in GameShark/Codebreaker. So you just have to enter codes into the Cheat's List and save.

~Blade~

Master_Zangoose

Has a nack for idiocy
    Years
  • I hope that they do decide to put in the night and day stuff, I liked that. It was a bit annoying at times, but it brought some realism to the game. Anyway. I wonder if when the new gameboy comes out (the one with the two screens) if FR/LG will have a second screen and what it will be? I'm guessing it will show the map of the region your in.

Years
  • ok

Ok I want a Strong healthy maxed out stated Espeon.I want his spec.attck,speed and spec.deffense at least maxed out.I'm going to hatch him from an egg.Ok the question:What personality is best to for me to get so I have more chances to acheive my goal.Don't looked at me as the type who does'nt know how to raise strong pokemon(CUZ I RAISE STRONG Pokemon)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • pokey a.k.a espeon said:
    Ok I want a Strong healthy maxed out stated Espeon.I want his spec.attck,speed and spec.deffense at least maxed out.I'm going to hatch him from an egg.Ok the question:What personality is best to for me to get so I have more chances to acheive my goal.Don't looked at me as the type who does'nt know how to raise strong pokemon(CUZ I RAISE STRONG Pokemon)

Hehe, no-one is saying your Pokemon aren't strong.. chill out.

Anyway, I'd suggest a Timid nature (+ Speed, - Attack). Ignore Speed EV training, and go for Sp Attack and Sp Defence instead. EV training areas for Special Attack and Special Defence are listed in the Strategies forum. Tentacool are a good common source for Sp Defence EV, not sure about Sp Attack EV though. Use 5 Pokemon with Pick Up to load up on Rare Candy (Zigzagoon are easy to catch) to make the EV training easier.

Oh, and you'll have to get a Ditto if you want to breed an Espeon. I got mine from Colosseum, and he's not done me wrong :-)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Firemaker said:
    Can you get Missingo in LG/FR?
    Not like in R/B/Y. You can get the empty data Pokemon that were in Ru/Sa but they don't multiply the sixth item you have or anything like that. They are quite stable and don't cause any damage except that they have no attacks and 1 HP so they will always Stuggle themselves to death.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    Island 1

When I was first offereed to go to the island after beating blaine, I declined because I wanted to beat the elite 4 first. Well, I've done that now, and after doing it I collected 60 pokemon, but oak won't give me the national dex. I'm assuming it's because I have to get to island 1 first or beat the elite 4 again. My question is how do I get to Island 1 now since I rejected it the first time? I've looked everywhere and I can't figure it out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back