• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    LG/FR will NOT have the internal clock. The daycare will also not be used for breeding. THere is a breeding center on one of the islands. (1 or 2) Serebii.net has a lot of info on the game.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Sinergy said:
    When I was first offereed to go to the island after beating blaine, I declined because I wanted to beat the elite 4 first. Well, I've done that now, and after doing it I collected 60 pokemon, but oak won't give me the national dex. I'm assuming it's because I have to get to island 1 first or beat the elite 4 again. My question is how do I get to Island 1 now since I rejected it the first time? I've looked everywhere and I can't figure it out

e
    I think you need all the 151 or how many ther is pokemon then you get the NP.

Years
  • i am new to this forum and to the pokecommunity and i am playing the firered patch by jazz and i cant save my game i can only save my game on the computer but that wont work when i reach the elite four and beat them can ne1 plzzz help :fr:

Years
  • i wanted 2 know if ne1 could tell me how 2 save the game im playn the latest patch by jazz 4 firered n i cant save the game normaly i can just save on my computer e-mail me or post ur reply asap thankx 4 ur help :chu:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Erick, don't double-post.
    Sinergy said:
    When I was first offereed to go to the island after beating blaine, I declined because I wanted to beat the elite 4 first. Well, I've done that now, and after doing it I collected 60 pokemon, but oak won't give me the national dex. I'm assuming it's because I have to get to island 1 first or beat the elite 4 again. My question is how do I get to Island 1 now since I rejected it the first time? I've looked everywhere and I can't figure it out
    If you decline Bill's trip to the islands at first and you want to go to the islands, go to the Cinnabar Pokemon Center. You'll see Bill, and when you accept his offer, he'll take you to Island 1. Hope that helped!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I feel weird for posting in the gameboy forums for some reason o_O

Err...does anyone know what pokemon are available in Fire Red that aren't in Leaf Green and vice versa? Thanks for your help o_o;;

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Im pretty new to pokemon, i started playing with Ruby and Saphire, but just to clear something up, can ditto breed with any male pokemon like a bayleef and its egg contain a Chikorita?

Thanks in advanced for clearing that up

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • gilbertman said:
    Im pretty new to pokemon, i started playing with Ruby and Saphire, but just to clear something up, can ditto breed with any male pokemon like a bayleef and its egg contain a Chikorita?

Thanks in advanced for clearing that up
    Why did you ask that here and start a new thread on it? That was unneccesary.

Yes Ditto can breed with any Pokemon that can and the result will be the non-Ditto Pokemon.

Err...does anyone know what pokemon are available in Fire Red that aren't in Leaf Green and vice versa? Thanks for your help o_o;;
    Check on Serebii.net

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Bianca said:
    Can you use the Wireless Adapter with Ruby and Sapphire?

If so, will it work just as if you are using a link cable?
    From what I've heard it works just like a link cable so it may. I haven't really researched it that much, so I don't know for sure.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    No you cannot use the Wireless Adaptors on RS

It will only work with games designed for it...to trade from FRLG to RS you need a standard Link Cable

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2004
    Do you have to be near the person to be able to battle with them using the wireless adapter that comes with FireRed and LeafGreen? OR can you battle without distance limits, similar to the Internet?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Here's this month's copy of Nintendo Official Magazine UK to clear things up:

Nintendo Official Magazine UK said:
    The wireless adaptor brings the GBA into the 21st century, where nothing has cables any more. It works a bit like a Wavebird and uses an RF frequency rather than infrared. It contains a chip made by mobile phone makers Motorola and it works 'officially' over a distance of 3 m. But in your best interests the NOM team carried out a scientific investigation to discover it's limits. The 'official' 3m was blown out the water and we managed a whopping 50 m! This figure will be hampered if there are any obstructions in your way, like a wall or a yak. But when you do reach the limits of the adapter's capability, a warning icon appears in the top-right of the screen. Best of all the wireless adaptor will be bundled free with copies of FireRed and LeafGreen - so let the battles commence.

GJ200

Traning Master
    Years
  • hov du i get to island 4 i have taken elite 4 and talk to the man at the computer.
    but the rokets wont fight. help me

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    LanceLite can u give me sum codebreakers codes for Pokemon LeafGreen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back