• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    does anybody know where to find the sun stone in FR?

Valmordian

Demigod
    Years
  • Desaparecidos said:
    weird question.

when i try to trade my Deoxy's and Mew from Sapphire, it says, "that Pokemon cannot be traded right now."

why does it say that? how do i get them over to my Fire Red?

i have over 200 Pokemon! lol

You need the National Pokedex and you need to get the Ruby and Sapphire plates on the Sevii Islands. That will enable you to trade with Ru/Sa and PC.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    thanks... 1 more question, how do you know how much your pokemon likes you? like in Ruby/Sapphire when u go to verdanturf town, there's a girl who will tell you how much your pokemon likes you...

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Uh ho, i just moved all these boulders on 7 island, and then it rumbled and it said a mesterious somethin echoed. What did i do?

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Yuu unlocked the unknowns which live deeper at the bottem of the island.. Welldone. each cave have different letters. Enjoy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I just have a quick question, is there any hold item that increases accuracy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Real-O: Nope.

Mewtwo: I think you can find one in the Power Plant where Zapdos is. I'm not sure though. I have LG and Electabuzz's location isn't in my Dex.

mewtwo87

Sk8er
    Years
  • I need a female electabuzz for my experimenting. how can i get a female one if I can spend hours on end in that place and not even find any? Just how rare is this electabuzz and what are the chances of finding a female opposed to finding a male?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    According to the NB BattleDex, it's a 25% chance of finding a female Buzz.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Electabuzz are very rare to begin with. I believe the odds are less than 10%... although I have to do more research on the subject...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • You have about a 5% chance to find an Electabuzz in the Power Plant in FR, and 25% of those Electabuzz you find will be female. Yay for Pokefor!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • You can get the metal coat by the following:

-Buy a lemonade,

-Take the ferry to Island 5

-Surf towards your right, then down until you reach a strange looking pillar

-Put your lemonade on the pillar

-The guy will give you metal Coat

You can also get it on wild magnimite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back