• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggron91

init
    Years
    erm im not sure whether im posting this in the right place but im having trouble getting through the rocket warehouse on 5 island, i cant seem to get off the left hand side of the building once i leave the entrance, please help! thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Read the FAQ before asking next time.

From the FRLG FAQ said:
    1. From the entrance. step on the tile group pointing < < <. You hsould end up by 2 large rows of tiles facing up.
    2. Step on the tile facing up closest to the left wall.
    3. From where you stopped, walk to the right over to 2 rows of tiles facing down. Step on the row closest to the left (the one with 3 facing down). You should end up between 2 more rows facing down.
    4. Walk up without steppingon the tiels to find 3 rows of tiles facing the left. Step on the one in the middle.
    5. From where you stop, walk around on the floor without the tiles and make your way up to find 3 rows of tiles facing down.
    6. Step on the middle row or the right row. Either one works. Head straight down onto another tile.
    7. Battle the Rocket Member. She'll change 2 of the tiles so you can return easily.
    8. Head up. Battle another Rocket Member.
    9. Head up. Battle the Scientist. Get the plate. Talk to him again after defeating him to get an entry on Giovanni for your Fame Checker.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Here, ask your questions for Pok?mon Fire Red and Leaf Green. Simple Questions that don't need a full thread or debate.

Example Questions:
    ANYBODY REPLYING TO THESE QUESTIONS MAY HAVE THEIR POSTS DELETED
    How do I capture Deoxys?
    How do I get the National Dex?
    Where do I go to get to the Mystery Islands?
    Where can I get the Card Key?
    How do I pass the guard? Drinks don't work anymore!

Anyway, time to ask, and many members will help you out, and hopefully you can help someone also!
    That's easy,dude.Just go to the old lady in the 1st floor of Celadon Mansion

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2005
    i have all of the prerequisites for getting raikou, is he located in any particular spot in kanto? do i have to run around everywhere in the whole map and try to find him? let me know

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Yeah, you have to run around everywhere. Its just like it was in GSC, you can track him with the pokedex once you see him. My advice is to save your master ball for him.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yes you do.They come randomdly.Make sure to be perpared and you need the nation dex.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2005
    if i already used my master ball, forgetting he existed, can i still catch him by getting him weak and using ultra balls?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    Yeah, you can still get him, its just harder. I always save my masterball for him, but he can be caught with anything. Just to let you know, if you hurt him, the damage stays until you catch him, so don't faint him.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yeah he is right it's not the ball you use to catch it.It's the way you catch it.Try to use Dugtrio.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
    But, as I said, don't faint it. Dugtreo is super effective against Raikou, so make sure you don't attack too hard. The reason Dugtreo is good, is because Raikou can't escape from it IF it has the ability Arena Trap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back