• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    celebi92

:dead: :chinese: :rambo: when u go to island 1, when does his machine work lyk when is it finished

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Uh Robert you triple posted.You go to there After 8 badges and the machine works when you get the Ruby ans Spphire plate after you beat the leauge.

Years
    uh, i thought i'd ask this here as everyone seems to be getting into trouble for posting questions in new threads instead of here. but anyway...
    is there actually any berries in berry forest on three island? i did the islands yesterday and i couldn't help but wonder. i sound really stupid...

Years
    And if you still can't seem to find them, use the itemfinder.Plus it makes it a little more fun lol.

But yes just look for the dark patches.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i got my ho-oh from colosseum and raded it to my fr and the OT says MATTLE and not MUNNA 6 me why is that?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Pokemunna: I believe it is meant to represent the Mount Battle trainer that you recieve it from, or something along those lines

C.O.H: After you beat the Elite 4, one of the dos will be running around the Kanto region. Which dog it is depends on the Pokemon you chose as a starter:
    Bulbasaur = Entei
    Charmander = Suicune
    Squirtle = Raikou
    You shall find it in grassy areas and sometimes on water, around random routes. Finding it in the first is the hard part, catching it is even harder.
    I shall say one thing: this is what you have saved your Master Ball for.
    Hope I helped you both

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i dont know if this belongs in the glitch thread or any other thread but my bro traded me his L5 squirtle and a L5 bulba theres nothing wrong with the squirtle (now a blastoice L42) but my bulba turned venasaur a few nights ago but I cant teach it leaf frenzy and Ive taught my charazard and blastoice blast burn and hydo canon about amonth ago since then ive beten the league 1ce amd finished off the island
    but the lady just says 'oh my th that venusaur.......no i was just mistaken' and tried to teach him the night he evolved. i dont own a cheat device and one hasnt touched my leaf green game cart

also because ive got all 3 starteds will i be able to find all 3 dogs

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    It has to like you enough. oh, BTW, if you got your other 2 starters from trade, you won't get all 3 dogs/cats/hampsters/what the hell I don't care :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dunno about ur first q but u'll only see if you chose :
    charmander: suicune
    squirtle: raikou
    bulbasaur: entei
    an only the one u chose.
    COH they appear randomly around the kanto area like latios/ latias in ruby and sapphire they doent appear on the sevii islands

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Neomon, are the Charizard and Blastoise yours, as in do they have your Trainer ID as theirs? It is my understanding that in order for the Old Lady to teach you the Elemental Hyper Beams, the POkemon in question needs to have the same Trainer ID as you...

Years
    AshFan said:
    Hi! I have a question! I'm currently at the chambers where you can get the Unown. What I would like to know is this. How can I get the ? and ! Unown? Thanks in advance!

are the unknown on one of the islands? (i've only done 1 2 and 3)
    i caught all the unknowns on silver and all that happened was that you got to print them off... :( and i hadn't even got a printer

Zeph

Special Ed Sheriff
    Years
    Hmmm... Tyranitar is Ground/dark if not not mistaken, and Electric doesnt effect Ground right? So why does my Tyranitar get hit with thunderbolt, thunder, shock wave, etc, etc?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back