• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Sorry if this question has already been answered elsewhere (I got bored of checking posts half way through xD), but how do you get the national dex? I know its something to do with going to an island and getting 60 pokemon... How exactly?

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
  • Once you have beaten the elite four and have sixty pokemon in your pokedex you can go to Professor Oak's lab and get the national dex from him. Then you go back to island 1 to Celio and he will ask you to perform a mission for him.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ said:
    Is it true that the house on Island 7 (similar to Ru/Sa's Mystery Event) will contain a trainer for you to battle?

The house with the little old lady on Island 7 supposedly contains, according to those that have tried it, Giovanni. You need a gameshark to get behind the boxes blocking the way though, so I cant confirm this myself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    1. Wobuffet is in Ruby/Sapphire (or, rather, Wynaut is, which then evolves to Wobuffet)--just get it from a guy in Petalburg City.

2. You have to go to Pokemon Colusseum for Typhlosion, Meganium, and Feraligatr. You just need to catch and purify Quilava, Bayleef, and Croconaw, then transfer them over. There's no other way that I know of.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • I did it! I edited the code for the ticket for the island to get Deoxys and it worked! I finally got to Birth Island thanks to Action Replay and I got Attack Deoxys on FireRed! One question. Can I upload him to Pokemon Colossuem?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • with AR, when i use any code, even the (m) code, the game goes funny. the prices and items and money turn into ? for example (prices for items, the names arent there, money, ?79867 turn into ???867, items, say rare candy x5, turn into ?54!) how can i fix it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    OK ^^ One other question - is there such thing as the "Mystic Ticket"? Or is it fake?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • And as of yet, the Mystic Ticket hasnt been released legally. Its impossible to get atm. Youll have to go to a promotion probably when they do release it... using Wonderspots and the like.

ScizoR Lv100

American Patriot
    Years
  • hey guys, my favorite pokemon is Scizor (obviously) and i have him in my Pokemon Gold and he is Lv100. Is there a way i can tranfer him to my FireRed? like trading him to Ruby (if possible) then FireRed? or trading scyther with metal coat from FireRed to Ruby and back? (yes metal coat is in FireRed.) Thanks.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Hi There Scizor Lv100.No you can't trade him to ruby *I wish you could though*.But if you traded him to ruby from fire red it would work.But you must have the 2 plates on fire red/leaf green first.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • You cannot trade at all between G/S/C with R/S/FR/LG/E. Trading your Scizor would be impossible, however, for your Scyther, you can do that since FR is part of the same generation of games with Ruby. Remember, you can trade Pokemon from Sapphire. Ruby, FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald into each other but to any game that came out before these came out.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Actually, it depends what series of games you're talking about. For the Metal/Color Gen. games, you can use? well, I forget what it's called, but I remember seeing it on PPN, so check there. As for the recent Gameboy Advance games, try using two instances of VBALink, and it should work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back