• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Reposting an unanswered question from a few days ago, sorry...

Well until most people go in the Dream World we actually won't know.

I went it plenty of times and found quite a few berries, but idk what they were lmao :( Who knows they coulda been the one's you wanted.

Oh I've never asked a question in here; but here goes n_n

When's the English Global Link site getting launched? :3

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My questions are mostly in relation to whether I can catch certain Pokemon before certain gyms.

1, Can Scraggy/Darumaka be caught on Route 4 before beating the gym in Castelia City?
    2, Can you access route 5 before battling the Nimbasa City gym?

Thanks for your help guys!

Perriechu

Years
  • My questions are mostly in relation to whether I can catch certain Pokemon before certain gyms.

1, Can Scraggy/Darumaka be caught on Route 4 before beating the gym in Castelia City?
    2, Can you access route 5 before battling the Nimbasa City gym?

Thanks for your help guys!

Yes, both of the two can be caught before battling the gym leader.

Route 5 is the route to the east iirc before the huge bridge leading to the east side of Unova; if so, yes it is available to you before the Gym battle.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Thats good news! Is it possible to catch Koaruhie before Driftveil Drawbridge and so I could use it for the 3rd gym?
    Does anything stop you getting from Nacrene City to Castelia City? So you could catch a Scraggy for the 2nd gym?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think you can only catch Koaruhie on that bridge, I'm afraid. Don't know the answer to your second question, sorry. I don't remember the names of cities too well. >.< From what I remember though, you have the Yagaruma/Pinwheel Forest part to do, and you have to get a Skull thing back from Team Plasma before you can progress to Castelia.

Perriechu

Years
  • I think you can only catch Koaruhie on that bridge, I'm afraid. Don't know the answer to your second question, sorry. I don't remember the names of cities too well. >.< From what I remember though, you have the Yagaruma/Pinwheel Forest part to do, and you have to get a Skull thing back from Team Plasma before you can progress to Castelia.

Yeah Sydian's pretty much right, no progressing until the 2nd Gym and the following events have been dealt with :3

Thats good news! Is it possible to catch Koaruhie before Driftveil Drawbridge and so I could use it for the 3rd gym?
    Does anything stop you getting from Nacrene City to Castelia City? So you could catch a Scraggy for the 2nd gym?

Scraggy can be caught before the 3rd Gym but not the 2nd.

Ducklett can only be caught before the 5th Gym.

Unless you can find someone to trade with you it's a no go for getting those Pokemon before your designated gyms u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back