• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    No double posting~

I think that Raichu would be a good one to round out your team.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Raquaza master said:
    What level does Nidorino evolve? o__O He's level 63 already and hasn't evolved...
    you have to use a moon stone to evolve it

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Oh......^__^ Thank you.Now I can have a Nidoking!
    *Edit* Another question...Where do you get sharp beek in Leaf Green?

Last edited:

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    Yep, the only way to get Sharp Beak in FR/LG is from wild Pokemon. Fearow and Dodrio both have a 5% chance of holding it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    How do you get into Saffron City? I know that in Red/Blue/Yellow you have to be carrying a drink of any kind, but it won'y work, i've got Lemonade, Freash water and Soda Pop, but he still won't let me through, and I gave it to my sister so she could play it and she got in Saffron City! but she didn't save!

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    in the Large building (if you go in through teh abck u find eevee) talk to the old lady on the first floor and she will give you a cup of Tea, you must give thta to the gaurd to get into saffron.

JADEN133

Fire master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • IN
    • Seen Feb 7, 2006
    I'm sorry if this doesn't go here, but anyone have any team and moveset suggestions?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~ said:
    What he's trying to say is go to Celadon Mansion, talk to the woman on the 1st floor, and she'll give you Tea.
    Thank, tou, so that's how my sis got in Saffron.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    charizard_maa said:
    I have one.

Can the Hoenn and Jhoto starters learn the Elemental Hyper Beams by the tutor on Island Two? I just wondering about that.
    nope just the kanto lot
    oh from pokemon xD: Gale of Darkness the johto starters have them at level 5 =0

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    ____ said:
    nope just the kanto lot
    oh from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness the johto starters have them at level 5 =0
    Beat Mt. Battle (in story mode on Pokemon XD) without saving or switching and you have a choice to get Cyndaquil (with Blast Burn) ,Totadile (with Hydro Cannon) , and Cyndaquil (with Frenzy Plant).Other than that only the Kanto Starters at their final Evolutions can learn the Elemental Hyper Beams.

JADEN133

Fire master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • IN
    • Seen Feb 7, 2006
    Ok, I have an action replay, and could someone explain to me how to enter pokemon codes? I never could get it right. I'd be happy if someone could help.

And, on the code selection, it has Pokemon Fire Redv1, Pokemon Firered v1pokemon, and the same thing with v2. I use the v2 for money and all, but when I try to use it to get pokemon on it, nothing works. Any info on that?

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back