• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it's somewhere in Pacifidlog... though no idea why anyone will want it except for collection reasons. It's a lot easier to be happy than to be angry within the game (aka use return, and get the frustration TM but don't teach it to anyone.)

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    ok here's a less than brainy question...I look in my pokedex to see
    what area nosepass appears and it looks like it's in the water just
    NW of dewfor island only...there's no grass areas there it's just baren
    little patches of land or trees

am I wrong and it just appears in the cave where you first meet steven?
    and on what level and how rare is it to find one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes..it appears i nthe Granite Cave. You find it by smashing rocks. Not sure about rarity.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Nosepass is fairly rare, and only found by smashing rocks in the Granite Cave. Took me a good while to find one. Don't forget if you run out of rocks to smash, leave the area in which they are in, then come back, and the rocks will respawn.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Recommended strategy for fighting Rayquaza is this:

Have Shedinja with these 4 moves:
    Swords Dance
    False Swipe
    Protect
    Silver Wind (any move here really)

Whenever Rayquaza uses Fly, use Protect. For any other move, you are immune to their effects. Use Swords Dance to boost your attack power, and then use False Swipe. Rayquaza will eventually be at 1 HP, but won't die. Chuck Ultra Balls until he's caught.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Shedinja can be almost any level if you got the moveset (but learning shadowball is like 40 some? Meh it doesn't take long to level up in RS).

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Doesnt nicada evolve at level 20? if he does then how do u get it to evolve after it has false swipe

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Stop it's evolution? Give it a Everstone until it learns False Swipe and then evolve it. Sheddy should still be there.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    wait.. if u have a nicada and u stop its evoulution u still get shedninja? and even if u do, does shedninja learn false swipe at level 25?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sheddy doesn't appear until Nincada evolves. Since you stop Nincada from evolving into Ninjask, you can teach Nincada False Swipe by not letting it evolve. The once it learns False Swipe, let it evolve and Sheddy should appear with FW.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    ONe more question... after its reached level 20 and u stop the evolution.... will it try to evolve every next level after that? sry i never wanted my pokemon not to evolve so i never hit B

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Sorry for double post but this is a differant question. is there any way i could teach my miltoc confuse ray

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back