• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    also u can use a everstone.... but im wonderin if it can evolve after u hit be or its past it evolving level

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Cause they only made 3 forms (not invluding it's normal form) for Castform.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    On your Milotic question, I think this is the shortest chain:
    Male Lileep/Cradily w/Confuse Ray->Female Corsola=Male Corsola w/Confuse Ray
    Male Corsola from Above->Female Feebas/Milotic=Feebas w/Confuse Ray

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Robomecha thanx, any idea how i could get my miltoc toxic? cause i could get a new one with refresh, recover,toxic,and confuse ray

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    white and black just changes the rate of finding wild Pokemon. The best one is probably the one to wake sleep as you can easily abuse rest then.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    also u can use a everstone.... but im wonderin if it can evolve after u hit be or its past it evolving level

Ignore all previous answers to this question....
    If u abort evolution on the set lvl that a pokemon evolves [in this case Nincada at lvl 20] then that pokemon will try to evolve every lvl up after that.

To get false swipe onto Shedinja abort evolving nincada for 5 lvls then when it does learn that move then proceed with the normal evolution.

Robomecha thanx, any idea how i could get my miltoc toxic? cause i could get a new one with refresh, recover,toxic,and confuse ray

Use the TM to get toxic....PS that moveset needs surf over something [refresh IMO] and i also think ice beam but that one is not nessary.

Where is the best place to lvl up shedinja? Are there any elites that have no pokemon that have any moves that can effect him?

none of them - first is dark, second is ghost, third has hail, forth has fly [i believe but please correct me if i am wrong] and the last has ancient power and a ton of other SE moves...

For the master ball i recommend the Lati@s but if u really want to Rayquazza is an option.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    aka don't learn it... whatever grudge can do, destiny bond does it so much better XD (but then poor Shedinja can't learn it, but still there's better stuff to do)

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Use the TM to get toxic....PS that moveset needs surf over something [refresh IMO] and i also think ice beam but that one is not nessary.

1. If im correct, The TM Toxic is is R/B/Y, so how i get that tm to my ruby?

2. My check the topic on STATS OF YOUR BEST POKEMON to see my other Miltocs moveset, but the Miltoc im trying to make was used on PoKeMoN ColosseuM on me and it killed all 3 of my pokemon. I dont think it had refresh but still this Trap moveset is worth trying out IMO.

I have another question, Where is the item that powers up steel attakcs, the item that powers up psy attacks, the item that powers up dragon attacks, and the item that powers up flying attacks?

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    1. Toxic is also a TM in GSC and also in this generation as well. There are plenty of other TMs that are just carried over, such as earthquake.

2. Never believe in any moveset made by anything official, especially from strategy guides or Nintendo. They will ALWAYS suck. I think that you lost in Pokemon Col. maybe due to levels, money problems and item shortage.

3. Not like those items are ever useful at all, but for collector's value... all of them has 10% chance

Abra has Twisted spoon
    Magnemite and Magneton have Metal Coat
    Doduo and Dodrio have Sharp Beak

Dragon Fang is given by Nicholas in Meteor Falls

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Among all power up items Dragon Claw and Metalcoat are the only useful ones as they get u a kingdra and a steelix/scizors............

Those Nintendo Strategy Guides suck - they never give u proper movesets..........................................
    u didn't see all the moves rite??
    then maybe surf was there in place of refresh...........
    in which case it would be a fairly decent moveset.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back