• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Got beaten at Fantina's gym, my Roselia, Staravia, Shellos and Monferno all got knocked out against Mismagius, not before my Monferno burned it though, i ended up with a lv11 Buneary and Lv18 Bronzor, my Buneary used endure and managed one turn before it was burnt, i sent out Bronzor and after 1 turn the Mismagius fainted because of the burn, my Bronzor got knocked out by Haunter though, my team is as follows;

Monferno Lv27
    Roselia Lv27
    Shellos Lv27
    Staravia Lv27
    Bronzor Lv19

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Diamond
    Currently trying to hatch a female combee to trade to my platinum version.

Platinum
    Tried hatching a shiny Charmander using the Masuda Method, caught a miltank.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Won the Masters rank in Tough, Cool, and Cute Contests, and Ultra rank in the others. I beat Fantina for Cool and Cute, and Jasmine for Tough. I'm still too scared to take on my mom, lol

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    After catching a Kriketot I finished leveling up my team to level 10.
    Current team consists of:
    Ember (Chimchar) lv.10
    Starla (Starly) lv.10
    Spark (Shinx) lv.10
    Karimi (Kricketune) lv.10
    Bera (Bidoof) lv.10

Still keeping promise of having an entirely female team. Though it can be annoying when catching Pokemon.

Finally left Sandgem Town for Jubilife City.

Had first Trainer battle on route. Easily beat up the single Starly with Ember and headed out again.

Encountered second trainer there after and wondered how many more trainers I would encounter on this route with a single Pokemon. Easily beat her again with Ember.

While traveling through a patch of grass Ember leveled up and switched her out with Starla so Starla could get some training now.

Another Pokemon trainer with a single Pokemon. Getting tired of it because A) Starla knocked out in one attack and B) its now basically money earning Wild Pokemon battles.

Picked up a Potion and then left Route 202 via the Jubilife City entrance.

Ran into Lucas and got my first glimpse of the Detective character new to Platinum. After a slightly rambling conversation finally get his name, or rather his code name, Looker. Continued to listen to him ramble about crime fighting and criminals. Obtained the Vs. Recorder listened to more of his ramblings before he ran off. Lucas showed me the Trainers' School building, more annoyed than anything (thought he was going to show me the GTS building from what he said earlier). He runs off and gives me the ability to move around.

Decide to stop by the Pokemon Center to rest up before quitting for the night.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just beaten Maylene, my team is;

Monferno Lv33
    Gastrodon Lv33
    Roselia Lv32
    Staravia Lv32
    Bronzor Lv32

My 6th slot will be filled by either a Froslass or something of a similar type

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just beaten Bryon, on my way to Lake Valor;

my team:

Infernape Lv44
    Gastrodon Lv44
    Roserade Lv43
    Bronzong Lv43
    Froslass Lv43
    Staraptor Lv42

I have also just obtained the members card via nintendo wfc, i can't use it yet though as i haven't got the national dex yet

i have just beaten Candice, no changes with my team except that they are all Level 45 and 46

Last edited:

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    Still working on swarms. I couldn't catch a Beldum. T_T Guess I'll import one from Emerald...

And then...I'm still spamming the Battleground for money, because I want to work on Villa decor. I got Gardenia to visit...whoot. >.< ROARK HAS VISITED ME 5 TIMES!! <3 And then Candice and Maylene came in at the same time before, it was pretty interesting. :3 Just bought a Tea Set.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Since the Darkrai event came out in North America today, my friend and I hung out at my grandparents. While we got our Darkrais, we saved in front of him for some good stats. He gets a Timid one right off the bat. I get Sassy. >_<

So pretty much all day, I've been SRing for a good Darkrai. I've yet to see Timid (that's what I'm goin' for), and I've seen a couple Modest. I didn't take 'em because their Special Attack didn't even beat a Quirky natured one at the same level. And the one good one had crap speed. -_-

So yeah. I've also been waiting for my Rowap berry to grow. >_>

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i've just defeated Volkner and got my final badge
    my team:

Infernape Lv51
    Gastrodon Lv53
    Roserade Lv51
    Staraptor Lv50
    Bronzong Lv50
    Froslass Lv50

i have just left victory road, i defeated the rival just outside the pokemon league, before i challenge the elite 4 i am going to the old chateau to capture rotom (once i have done that i only have to defeat the elite 4 to see the rest), i am waiting ten minutes so that it will be nightime in the game, in the meantime i will post my team:

Infernape Lv56
    Gastrodon Lv57
    Roserade Lv55
    Staraptor Lv55
    Bronzong Lv55
    Froslass Lv56

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I just beat the game up until the elite four, and now i'm covering every square inch of the game up to that point again, to get hidden items, catch more pokemon, etc. My team is way over-leveled at this point (6 level 70's) because I usually train too much. I have Infernape, Vaporeon, Alakazam, Garchomp, Scizor, and Yanmega on my main team.

TheSinfulAssassin

Enter the Awesome.
    Years
    Im starting a new Game on Diamond after getting too Frustrated to Play on My Platinum.
    I have just entered my new Town.
    Protagonist's Name : Geki
    Rivals Name : Sakio
    I have gone with Strange but Cool names this Time.
    Currently I have just fought of those annoying Pidgeys near the Lake with My amazing Lil' Buddha - Piplup - and just Bumped into the Prof.
    Hopefully this adventure will be better than the Last !

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    lost to the elite 4 twice, aaron and bertha are easy to beat, flint gave me a few problems, especially with sunny day + solar beam lol, lucian is a bit harder and lost to cynthia on my first attempt, i lost to lucian on the second attempt.

my team:

Infernape Lv59
    Gastrodon Lv65
    Roserade Lv57
    Staraptor Lv56
    Bronzong Lv56
    Froslass Lv57

I plan to train Staraptor and Bronzong to level 57 and then challenge the elite 4 again

beat the elite 4 last night, my team's level's are now seriously unbalanced lol.
    my team;

Infernape lv62
    Gastrodon Lv67
    Roserade Lv58
    Staraptor Lv59
    Bronzong Lv58
    Froslass Lv59

just doing the stark mountain event, training my pokemon for the e4 round 2 (aiming on getting all pokemon to level 70+)

my team at the moment:

Infernape Lv63
    Gastrodon Lv67 (Currently in the pc while the others are trained, i needed another pokemon to use as a hm slave)
    Roserade Lv60 - hardest to train as there are more trainers with flying types
    Staraptor Lv62
    Bronzong Lv61
    Froslass Lv62

Last edited:
    Years
    Having only ever before breeded pokemon with a Ditto as a partner, i was mildly astounded when a male Eevee and a female Bibarrel didn't give me another Eevee. That is all :nervous:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    completed the heatran quest and caught it, beaten a few of the gym leaders again, i was up for a few hours last night doing some training, i think it paid off.
    my team:

Infernape Lv70
    Gastrodon Lv70
    Roserade Lv68 - i've found a turtwig on gts, i may breed it with a ditto or just train it myself
    Staraptor Lv68 - may search for similar pokemon on gts (for exp boost)
    Froslass Lv69
    Bronzong Lv67 - may search for similar pokemon on gts (for exp boost)

Infernape Lv72
    Whiscash Lv52 - training
    Torterra Lv53 - training
    Staraptor Lv70 - replacing with a Pidgeot
    Froslass Lv71
    Espeon Lv71

once they all reach level 75 i will be challenging the elite 4 again, i will be using Whiscash and Torterra in the gym leader rematches to give them some experiences.
    Currently searching GTS for a Pidgeot level 50-75, i did get a Swellow from there at lv100 which i will use in the battle frontier
    I am using Charizard that i got in a trade which is at Lv70, i will teach it Three flying type moves and one fire type move (Infernape will serve as the main fire type)

Last edited:

Virgil Hunter

Things never work out -_-''
    Years
    Since my last post, I have beaten Roark and Gardenia.

I used mainly My Eevee to beat Roark's Onix and Geodude... then landed one hit on Cranidos. (Usng nothing but Shadow Ball) Then brung out my Staravia (he Evolved after a bit of traning around Jublife), and attacked it a bit with Wing attack, 2 hits then Staravia fanited, and brung out my Chimchar, Using 2 embers I finaly finished off Cranidos.

Grabbed a Bidoof for my Rock smashing. and headed to Floroma then into Eterna.
    Between that, My Shinx and chimchar both Evolved, 2 times Eevee tried evolving into a Leafeon, but I cancelled the every time.

Beat Gardina, using my Monfeno and Staravia... and the Trainers before them I used mainly Eevee again.

(Heres where it get extreamly brief)

Got bicycle, Vs Seeker & Dowsing App, got to Hearthome & Beat Rival, After beating my Rival Eevee Tried evolving into an Espeon, Cancelled that. Traveled to Solaceon town hours later (I took a break from the game) And used a spare Rare Candy I remembered getting on Eevee and Evoled him into an Umbreon!
    (Brief-ness end)

Now, with my newly Evolved Umbreon, I (after a bit of help from my brother) Understood that Umbreon was best as a wall for my team, I however, Loving Umbreon so much thought, Sod that, So Now I'm heading into Solaceon Ruins and train on the Unknown there, to gain Attack and Sp Attack EVs for Umbre'.

Current Team:

In party:

Umbreon ~ Virgil: Lvl 25

In computer:

Monferno ~ Blake: Lvl 20
    Staravia: Lvl 20
    Luxio ~ Ryuken: Lvl 20
    Bidoof: Lvl 4 (just to get me this far he is soon gonna go bye bye)

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Trying to get all my level 30-35 pokemon to level 40 not using the daycare before fighting the 5th gym leader

Back