• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    still training at the survival area, just beaten wake again

my team:

Infernape Lv73
    Whiscash Lv56 - still training
    Torterra Lv59 - still training, used to beat crasher wake
    Charizard Lv70
    Froslass Lv72
    Espeon Lv72

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    after a lot of training i decided to go and battle the elite 4 (lv65-78), i lost to Cynthia's Milotic, it must have been her third pokemon.
    my team:

Infernape Lv75
    Torterra Lv67
    Whiscash Lv68
    Pidgeot Lv67 - found a level 60 Pidgeot and started training it, Charizard is in the pc for now
    Froslass Lv74
    Espeon Lv74

i still need to get Whiscash, Pidgeot and Torterra's levels matching the rest of the tea

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    ouch, thats harsh :o...

I just spent 3-4 hours trying to get the legendary birds as well as cressela, mespirit and heatran. GOt them... After using like 100 Dusk and 100 ultras... birds at night O=). Anyway, I'm hoping to restart plat, and get another Darkrai ^_^. I have a modest one with 31 IV in speed. Going to go for a timid one this time =]. I just need to trade over the pokemon and a few rare tms ect...

Gabrieldudenas

Is dazzled by shinies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats, thegeneticway! I beat Dalia from the battle Arcade once. I used Absol, Azelf and Blaziken.(I think)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Making progress with my training, once my pokemon are roughly the same level i will challenge the elite 4 again

My team:

Infernape Lv77
    Whiscash Lv71
    Torterra Lv71
    Pidgeot Lv71
    Froslass Lv76
    Espeon Lv76

I have also hatched a Charmander egg with another egg waiting to be picked up from the daycare centre, i also hatched a few eevee eggs a while back

I am going to train for an hour or so now until i go to bed, i will post my updates sometime tomorrow

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    challenging the elite 4 again, my new pokemon are nearly the same level as the others

my team:

Infernape Lv78
    Whiscash Lv74 (Will be level 75 after i beat the next pokemon)
    Torterra Lv74
    Pidgeot Lv76
    Froslass Lv77
    Espeon Lv77

Hopefully i will get past Cynthia's Milotic this time lol

Edit: I have just beaten the elite 4 again, I knocked out Lucario with one Flamethrower from Infernape

My team:

Infernape Lv78
    Whiscash Lv75
    Torterra Lv76
    Pidgeot Lv76
    Froslass Lv78
    Espeon Lv77

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    done all i can on platinum for now so may start a new game on diamond tomorrow

my team are the same levels as before

i also won 20 matches at the battle hall with infernape (rank 10 grass and steel)

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I am figuratively, mentally, physically, literally, emotionally, legally God.
    I just beasted on this Heatran. Get this:

Heatran
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IVs: 31/6/30/31/31/31
    Hidden Power: Hidden Power Ice
    Hidden Power Power: 70

Could it get better? I think not.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    just started a new game on diamond, i have decided to do a solo run challenge with chimchar (still evolving it)

Just leaving Sandgem town with my Chimchar

Team:

Chimchar Lv9
    Quiet Nature
    HP 27
    Attack 17
    Defense 14
    Sp. Atk 17

i will only post my pokemon's stats at certain points in the game or if it increases significantly on a level (like if i battle enough starlys to gain evs in speed)
    Sp. Def 16
    Speed 15

Last edited:

Dark Destiny

Years
    Well, I've just restarted Platinum after trading most of the items and pokemon onto Diamond.
    I plan on getting the right nature Legendary birds after I failed the fisrt attempt as well as getting another darkrai.

Currently have - Not battled 1st gym yet.

Gible - lvl 12
    Monferno - lvl 14
    Piplup - lvl 12
    Starley - lvl 10
    Turtwig - lvl 12
    Bidoof - lvl 3

Hehe, yeah I traded some pokemon over from Diamond and my sister got me teh Gible ^_^. I couldn't be bothered to give it a team with frolass, electrivie or decent pokemon. Starters and garchomp should totally thrash the E4. starley's just there for trasport really...

Xeo

Years
    Restarted Platinum. :]
    I currently have : Lv 21 Grotle / Lv 21 Staravia / Lv 20 Luxio
    Just beaten Gardenia. She knocked out my Staravia and Luxio with some Grass Knots (critical). :<

Dark Destiny

Years
    Diamond
    Well I've just got loads of starter pokemons from the trade thread O=)
    Still missing Mudkip, torchic and totadile but hey they'll come soon.

Platinum
    Battled Roark

Roark: Go Geodude!
    Me: Go Piplup - Use Bubble
    OKHO
    Roark: Go Onix
    Me: Switched to Gible - Used Dragon rage
    OKHO
    Roark: Go Crandios
    Me: Use Dragon rage again
    OKHO

Piplup evolved into prinpulp
    Gible went to level 14

Will add next gym battle tonight or tomorrow. I'm currently at florma town and doing the galatic crap stuff =/

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Well, Ozy has been a very busy pokémon trainer! I've been starting the insane task of completing my pokédex with a little help from LeafGreen, and am up to 248 seen, 231 obtained. Right now I'm training up my shiny Magneton so he's level with the rest of my team before I train them all up to level 70-ish to take another run at the post-national Elite four.

In between all this, I've been frantically soft-resetting for a shiny Registeel. I have no idea why, but I want a legit shiny of my own, and he's a cool colour, so why not?

Team-

Magneton, Level 51 @ EXP Share
    Ethanol, Empoleon, Level 65
    Sodium, Salamance, level 66
    Carbon, Charizard, level 67
    Lutetium, Leafeon, level 66
    Propane, PorygonZ, level 68

(TRU Regigigas at the moment to get the Regi's myself ^_^)

Til next time!

Dark Destiny

Years
    Hmm. Well. I've just got a squirtle AND tortadile from Pallet Town (player btw). Big thanks. I didn't realise I didn't post squirtle in the above post but I'm so happy. I'm still hunting for that magical Japanese Ditto which I hope will come soon =[
    I really want to try the Masuda method, get a few shinies of my own with increased chance. ^_^
    Thanks about it I think =/.

Back